Black Lace Diaries - Entry Three - by JeDonna Mathis

Entry Three:
“Jingle Bell Rock”

'Twas the night before Christmas when it all went down. My man is coming home from a two week business trip from out of town. I danced around the house as I got everything set up for us. Cooked his favorite meal. A big juicy steak, homemade macaroni and cheese, and grilled asparagus. I had the Hennessy on the ice, with rose petals leading from the front door greeting him at every entry of the house. I put on a kinky Mrs. Claus outfit, put on my long lace wig,  and sprayed my Gucci perfume. My body was so ready for his loving.

 I awaited his arrival but he didn’t show. After calling him for the third time to see what the delay was, I found out that they may have canceled his flight. The anticipation for him to be there with me was killing me. I was missing him so much. It was Christmas Eve and I might have had to spend it alone. My hormones were raging heavy and I wanted him there with me. I had already decorated the house and put up the tree, wrapped a few gifts and poured myself a drink.

My phone began to ring and it was baby. “Hey bae please give me some good news”, I answered the phone. “Hey sweetheart I’m sorry I cannot get another flight it looks like we are snowed in”, he sighed. “This sucks I was really looking forward to seeing you and holding you”, I replied. “I know baby I am so sorry, I’ll make it up to you” he assured me. “So much for a nice dinner and romantic night”, I fussed. I missed him so much and was very sad.

After talking to him a little more we hung up with just a hopeful thought he would get home. I decided to go over my parents house and kick it for a while. My sister and brother were in town for the holidays and I didn’t want to be alone on Christmas Eve.

My mom and sister were making cookies and my dad was napping. My brother was zoned out playing video games and.I joined my mom and sister. “Hey ladies”, I greeted them! My sister rushed to hug me. “Hey baby sister! I didn’t think I would see you till tomorrow”, she smiled. “Hey baby”, Momma hugged me! “Hey momma”, I kissed her on the cheek. “So, baby sis shouldn’t you be home in newlywed bliss?”, My sister asked. “Yes but he has been away on business and was supposed to come home today. But now he is snowed in at the airport”, I explained to her. “Damn sis, sorry to hear that”, she hugged me. “I know right I’m so damn horny it dont make no sense.” I smirked. I sat there and kicked it with them for a few hours, laughing and joking around.

It was now about ten o’clock and I was getting tired. So I said farewell to my people and headed home. I stopped at the store to grab myself some eggnog and Remy. I thought I might as well curl up on my couch with my favorite blanket, and watch Christmas movies. Once I got home, I noticed it was pitch black. I could have sworn I left a few lights on. Maybe not though, shit, I was talking on the phone when I left.

Soon as I walked in and turned the light on, I gasped so hard. There was my sexy chocolate standing 6’4 looking like a walking Snickers bar. He had on a red Santa hat, no shirt, and red, silk Gucci boxers. His body was looking magically delicious, as he held that red bag over his shoulders. Smiling from ear to ear, I ran into his arms. “BABY”, I yelled! “You really thought daddy wasn’t coming home to his beautiful lady for Christmas?”, he smirked. He had my favorite Christmas song playing which is Jingle Bell Rock. “I also heated up dinner, baby.” He smiled.

I was so happy he was home but mad that he tricked me. Had me sad all day. “I’m not hungry I want you.” I said as I kissed him. He carried me upstairs as I kissed all over his smooth face. “I love what you did baby and I apologize for ruining your surprise”, he whispered in my ear. “It’s ok, baby we both had good intentions, you’re here now and I’m smiling”, I smiled. He carried me to our room and stripped me.  He admired my body as he laid me down on the bed. Then, he started giving my nipples some soft amazing french kisses. As he went back and forth in between both breasts, his soft hand caressed my body and it felt so good.

He didn’t waste any time getting me together. My body was burning for him. I was so wet just from his kisses. I quivered in excitement for it. I was so wet that my pussy was screaming his name. Slowly he worked his way down, kissing and licking my inner thighs. I closed my eyes as I enjoyed his soft lips and warm tongue. Spreading my lower lips, he ran his tongue back and forth across my clit. “Oooh yes”, I gasped as he twisted and turned his tongue inside of me. It felt so good. “Ahh baby yes , you taste so sweet.” He looked up at me. I was feeling so good that I couldn’t help but bite down on my lip. I moaned loudly as I felt my body cumming. Then, he grabbed my leg and placed  it over his shoulder as he continued to taste me. He was driving me crazy as he moved his head wildly in between my legs. “Oooh shit baby”, I moaned! He then moved up, slowly kissing my body until he reached my lips. He kissed me passionately as he laid in between my thighs. Slowly, he put his third leg inside. I gasped as he entered me and bit my lip as he grinded inside me. I rubbed his back as I allowed my body to go into ecstasy. As he held my legs in the air, he watched himself go in and out. “Mmmmm oohhh baby go deeper”, I said.

He pushed himself deeper inside of me as I grinded back against him. Then, he flipped me over and caressed my backside as he put every inch of him inside me. I grabbed the pillow as if it was gonna help me keep quiet. I moaned loudly as he pounded me from the back. “Pull my hair”, I yelled. He played with my clit while I threw it back at him. He thrusted in and and out while kissing my neck. “Yesss baby yes”, I moaned. My body needed him so bad. “Fuck me!” I yelled. He smacked my ass which turned me on even more. He went deeper and harder and the pain felt so good. I gripped his dick and squeezed my muscles around him tight with each stroke. “Baby, my turn!” I managed to moan out. I stopped him and laid him on his back. “I love you and I’m so happy I married you.” he smiled. “Shhh Santa told me you’ve been a naughty boy.” I started by kissing his neck and playing with his ears. I turned around and climbed on top of his strong, hard, sexy man hood which was standing at full attention. I grabbed his legs for support as I slid down his shaft grinding slowly. He began rubbing my ass softly while grinding back inside me. I rode him like never before, and I came back to back. I felt his legs begin to shake so I hopped off and started sucking his dick. I moved my head up and down fast as I could. I tightened my jaws when I hit the tip, making it as sloppy as I could. He loved that. I felt his body tense up and his eyes closed, I knew what time it was. So I took one hand and began to jack him off as I sucked faster. I could feel him explode inside my mouth and I swallowed every drop. He was breathing so hard. Hell so was I. We both said at the same time “Merry Christmas.” I laid in his arms rubbing his chest. “Are you hungry baby?” I asked. “Oh I’m hungry alright.”  He grabbed me and we started our escapade all over! Thank you Santa for the best gift ever.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year To All My Readers!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Lace Diaries - Entry Four - by JeDonna Mathis

KING 810: Sex, Gunn, & Rock 'N Roll; An Interview with David Gunn