Black Lace Diaries - Entry Four - by JeDonna Mathis

Entry Four:
“My New Playmate is My Roommate”



     Watching him walk around the house in his towel was turning me on. I didn’t want to look at him like that but damn...I couldn’t help the fact that he had my pussy throbbing. I slipped deep into a trance and he caught me looking at him like a lioness to her prey. He smiled and headed upstairs. I wanted to just get up and follow him but that would’ve been a tad too much.

     See, Camren was my roommate. He had just moved in a few months prior. I had fell on hard times and he came along just in time. He was such a responsible, respectful, handsome man. He hadn’t missed a payment yet and also helped with extra. I had never seen him bring anyone back home from his long nights of partying either. He never gave me a vibe that he was into men either.

     I couldn’t understand what it was about him that was calling my attention so tough.

    Once I noticed the time, I realized that I was almost late for work. I rushed and got dressed so that I could leave. I got there in the nick of time.

    My day was going so good that time was moving by so fast. I just couldn’t get Camren off my mind. My body was silently calling out to him. I couldn’t understand the attraction I had for him. That amazing smile. His juicy lips and broad shoulders, with those chiseled arms. The yearning to feel him deep inside me was causing my panties to get wet just looking at him. And after seeing that bulge behind that towel that morning, I was really gone.

     Once I made it home the aroma hit my nose. Camren had cooked and it smelled amazing. He had made some fried chicken, macaroni, and biscuits. I was starving too. When I walked into the kitchen he was standing there wearing a big smile. “Welcome home, hope you’re hungry.” He greeted me. I thought to myself, ‘yes I’m hungry but not for no food.’ “Yes I’m starving and it smells so good”, I smiled.

     After we ate and watched a few movies, I headed upstairs to shower.

     I know we were just roommates but I had to find out what it was about him that was driving me crazy. Once I was done showering, I lotioned up with my Pure Seduction from Victoria Secret. Then, I brushed my teeth and pulled my hair into a ponytail. I put on my robe, which caresses my body so well then headed to his room. His light was off and it was quiet in there. I thought that maybe he had fallen asleep. I started to walk away from the door but my raging hormones wouldn’t let me.

     I slowly opened his door and tip toed in. He was lying across the bed in his boxers, knocked out.

I dropped my robe to the floor revealing my naked body. My juices were flowing heavy, I could feel the moisture between my legs. I stopped and admired him laying there so peacefully. For a split second I thought that maybe I was doing too much so I grabbed my robe from the floor. I was trying to tip toe out when I heard him ask, “Where you going? I was waiting on you?” He mumbled. I was stuck in the moment, I didn’t wanna turn around just yet.

     “So now you mean to tell me that you are gonna just walk out?”He asked. Judging by the sound of the bed motion, I could tell that he was getting up. Not soon after, I felt his hand rubbing across my back, then down my back. He gave my naked ass a small pat causing it to jiggle a little. His touch caused my body to tingle all over. I turned around to him smiling, holding his hand out. “Come on, sexy, I want you to stay.” He told me. Placing my hand into his, I allowed him to lead the way back towards the bed.
        He grabbed the robe out of my other hand. “You won’t need this, sweetie.” He spoke out. I was in complete shock that he wanted me just like I wanted him. I was ready to enjoy this night of passion. As I stood at the foot of the bed, I pushed him back onto the bed. He sat there watching me with amazement in his eyes. I began to dance slowly while touching myself. I swung my hips back and forth seductively in front of him. “You like what you see?”, I asked him. He nodded with tremendous lust in his eyes.

     Eventually he stood up and rubbed his hand around my body. His hands were so soft and supple. He pressed his body against mine and started grinding slowly. I couldn’t believe this was about to happen. I grabbed the brim of his boxers and slid them down to his ankles, revealing his manhood, which was standing at full attention. He was packing too.

     Staring at it eye to eye, I slowly started running my tongue around the tip of his dick, pulling him in and out of my mouth slowly. I looked up at him as I sucked and slurped all over him, allowing the tip of his dick to touch the back of my throat. He tasted so good. He bit his lip as he rubbed his hands through my hair. “Oh, shit.” He moaned.

       I worked myself up his torso, causing him to lean back on to the bed. I climbed all the way up so that I could place my wetness onto his lips. Feeling the warmth of his tongue slide across my clit gave me chills. He held on to my hips as I grinded on his face. He lifted me up and down as he slid his tongue in and out of me. He pushed his tongue as far as he could, twisting and twirling it around, sucking on my clit as it pulsated. I wanted him so much and my body was screaming loudly.

       He flipped me over and spread my legs, then laid in between them as he slowly pushed himself inside my wetness. My pussy swallowed him whole filling my walls with him. He fit perfectly. I wrapped my legs around his waist and enjoyed every stroke. I moaned and scratched his back as he went deeper inside. “Choke me!” I demanded.

      He then grabbed my neck and began thrusting faster. “Yes, yes, yes!” I yelled. “You like that huh?” He whispered “Yes I do.” I moaned.

        He was feeling so good inside of me. Then, I rolled him over and straddled him. I moved up and down his shaft, twisting and twirling my hips. I grinded as he rubbed his hands over my breast. Camren was giving me something I had been missing for some time now. My body was on cloud nine and I was enjoying every second of it. I rode his dick so good as I watched him enjoy me as well. After that, he flipped me over and penetrated me from behind. I arched my back and bounced my ass back against him. He smacked my ass which turned me on even more. As I climaxed back to back, I found myself biting the pillow trying to keep quiet. I could damn near feel him in my stomach.

        He pulled my hair as he went faster. I felt myself squirting as he played with my clit. I felt his dick jumping inside. I came at least four good times just from his dick alone. His head was another story and so fucking good.

       “I’m cumming.” He moaned. He began to go faster, harder and deeper. I could feel my legs shaking...he was making me cum again. The faster he went, the louder I got. His stroke slowed down and his body began to shake. I looked back at him as he bit his lip and exploded inside me.

        He collapsed next to me as we both took deep breaths. “Camren, that was amazing.” I exhaled. He smiled and cuddled up against me. Let’s just say the bills were no longer behind and rent was on time. I also snuck into his room every other night. I was so glad we could get along and make each other happy. As long as he kept delivering that good loving, his ass was stuck there with me. And I think he was fine with that.

Comments

  1. This was a hot story. I love how she's getting her bills paid.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

KING 810: Sex, Gunn, & Rock 'N Roll; An Interview with David Gunn