Black Lace Diaries - Entry Three - by JeDonna Mathis

Entry Three:
“Something To Be Thankful For…”

My alarm didn’t go off this morning and I was almost late to work. We had a meeting so we were called to come in earlier. I was hoping they were giving us a raise. Lord knows I needed it. Even though I was pressed for time I still stopped to get my Caramel frappe’.

Once I got to work, I soon found out that the meeting was being held in order for us to be introduced to our new supervisor. Bayyyby, when this man walked into the room, my pelvis automatically started doing flips and I swear someone turned the heat on. He stood in the front of us standing at least 6’2, body strapped with muscles everywhere. He had sexy butterscotch skin with beautiful hazel eyes. His arms were looking strong enough to tackle a bear! Lips looking so tasty. Freshly done cornrows filled his head. The bulge in his basketball shorts sent me into a daze.

“Excuse my attire I came straight over from practice”, his mellow voice spoke. He must have caught me staring a little too hard. I just couldn’t help it. “My name is Torry Maxwell, and I will be starting as your new supervisor”, he said. “Feel free to ask any questions need be and I’m also open to suggestions”, he smiled.

I had to pull myself together. It was so unprofessional to be lusting like this. Man if I knew he was going to be that fine I would have made sure to get up early. Everyone soon introduced themselves back to him and we headed to work.

A few days went on and Torry and I played eye tag all day long. He didn’t speak much and was very laid back. He always smiled at me whenever we locked eyes. Torry had this seductive look each time too. One time he was talking to me and I had to excuse myself because of the inappropriate thoughts running through my mind.

Then one particular day, I was sitting at the desk mad because I had to work on Thanksgiving Day! I was so ready to go and was counting the minutes to get out of there. This was my weekend off and I was so ready! We had been busy! So many people just really enjoy working out. Well tonight was also my night to close and I hated closing. The snow was coming down but very lightly. “Man they need to keep the gym open 24 hours, that way I’d never have to close.“ I spoke out loud. As if someone could hear me. Then I heard a noise come from the shower room. I walked towards the hallway and could hear music playing and the smell of strong weed. “What the fuck?” Nobody’s supposed to be here. I grabbed a nearby dumbbell just in case I had to hit me a muthafuckah.

Once I got back there and opened the door our manager Torry was coming out of the shower room wrapped in a towel. His butterscotch skin glistening with water dripping down his chest. Torry was so sexy. “Oh my bad I thought you were gone”. My eyes were glued to his six pack and the bulge poking from behind his towel. “Damn girl you like something you see?”, he asked interrupting my personal thoughts. Before I knew it my mind spoke out loud “Yes I do.” I threw my hands over my mouth and ran out.

I finished locking up and turning off lights, it was time to go. I was so embarrassed but happy I wasn’t there alone. I had to pass his office to get my things. I tried to hurry by. He called out for me as if he was waiting for me to walk passed him again. “Asia”, he called out. I hesitated to go in. “Yes?” I poked my head in. “Come in and shut the door.”

He was looking to good in his beater and basketball shorts. He then approached me and kissed me. I bagged away even though I wanted it. “Don’t fight it, I see how you look at me”. He pulled me closer then he spun me around and laid me on his desk. He spread my legs and pulled my panties down from under my skirt. “Am I dreaming or this is really going on?”, I thought to myself. I closed my eyes as his head disappeared in between my legs, causing me to let out a loud moan. I couldn’t believe what was going on. But this damn sure felt so good, and there was no looking back. “You like?” he whispered in my ear as he dropped his shorts. His dick was standing strong at attention. He slowly inserted himself fully into my warm wetness. “Damn girl you been holding out.” Still in shock, I gasped as he went in and out slowly. My pussy gripped him with each stroke. My body was flowing with such high ecstasy. My, oh, my he is sexy and it’s laying like this. “Yesss”, I yelled!!

The deeper he went, the louder I got. Torry turned me around and entered me from behind, placing one hand on my shoulder and wrapping my hair around the other. All I could think was, “Thank God I’m not bald headed.” He thrusted inside me causing me to climax back to back. He went in and out of me while playing with my clit, which made my legs shake. He had me penned down pretty good so there was no running. Not like I wanted to anyway. He began moving faster as I gasped in between moans! I bit my bottom lip while throwing it back as he slapped me on the ass. “Lay down.”, I instructed him.

I climbed on top of him, slowly taking him all in. His dick was big and that turned me on even more. I rode him and scratched his chest as he thrusted back. I held my thighs as I bounced on him. He watched me cream all over the shaft of his dick. We had knocked everything on the desk to the floor from all the friction we were causing. I never really thought he wanted me just as bad as I wanted him. After a few more rounds, we showered together.

Once we were dressed he stepped in to fix his office. It took a minute for it to really hit me. I didn’t know if I should’ve just enjoyed the dick high he laid on me or if I should’ve been embarrassed. I hurried and grabbed my things, then flew past the office without saying a word, letting the door slam behind me. Once I got in my car and pulled off I asked myself, ‘did you just fuck your boss like that?’


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Lace Diaries - Entry Four - by JeDonna Mathis

KING 810: Sex, Gunn, & Rock 'N Roll; An Interview with David Gunn