The Black Lace Diaries: Entry One - by JeDonna Mathis

ENTRY ONE:

“Our First 3Sum”



          Jason and I had been officially together going on 2 years. Everything about this man turned me on. From his clean neatly twisted dreads and his sexy goatee. His butterscotch skin, oh how I just loved his skin complexion.

          His tall slender masculine physique and juicy soft lips. This man was so damn fine to me in every way. If I was going to fulfill all of my fantasies I wanted it to be with Jason. I was so nervous but the time was now. I had planned a special evening, he was off work at 7. I had his bath ready and the new Polo boxers I had just bought him.

        Once he was out of the tub, I had candles burning and dinner was served. Crab legs, steak, and broccoli. I couldn’t serve his favorite dish without his favorite drink, Patron. You see I had been walking around in just my lace red panties and red heels, so he had been wanting to tap this ass since he walked in. Rose petals led us upstairs into our bedroom. He headed into the bathroom to get in the bath that I prepared. I laid in bed and waited for my man to step into the room. About thirty minutes later, he came walking into the room with his towel wrapped around his waist, and water dripping down his chest and six pack. Those chiseled arms broadly hidden underneath his hanging dreads. I was still very nervous for the night I had in store for the love of my life. As he stood at the foot of the bed drying off, I laid watching biting my bottom lip. I had candles lit and slow R&B playing in the background.

        The flame from the candles flickered off his lovely skin. While he finished drying off and lotioning up. I decided to spread my legs and rub my clit. I was so turned on by him. The bulge in his boxers showed me he was turned on as well. His dick was standing at full attention. I couldn’t resist anymore, turning over and crawling seductively to the end of the bed. I pulled him closer to me by the brim of his boxers. The smell of his Gucci cologne filled the air. I kissed his torso as I slid those boxers down. Then, I grabbed the tip of his dick with my lips and slowly twerked my tongue around it. Sizing them nine inches for me to swallow him whole. I enjoyed giving him head, it turned me on even more. My pussy was throbbing and ready. I inserted him into my mouth slowly as i rubbed on his balls. “Damn girl”, he moaned.

        He just didn’t know what I had in store for him that night. He began to play with my pussy as I tried sucking the life out of him. I looked up and asked if I could tie him up. He had a puzzled look on his face, but he agreed. After a few more strokes from my lips his body began to shake and he exploded in my mouth tasting so sweet. I don’t know what it is about this man but he makes me so freaky, and I love it. “Lay down Jason”, I instructed as I stood up and grabbed the hand cuffs from the top drawer. Cuffing his arms and feet to the head and footboard. “Baby are you ready for what I got in store”, I whispered into his ear. Placing a blindfold over his eyes so he wouldn’t see his next gift.

        What he didn’t know was I invited company! I opened our bedroom door to let our guest in. Jason didn’t have a clue she was joining us tonight. I had her get ready in the other bathroom by the guest room. He never goes in there. She walked in wearing a black silk robe. Her ass poked from underneath the back of the robe. I rubbed my hand across it as she passed me. It was soft and juicy almost as big as mine.

        The whipped cream hitting his chest made him jump. She began to lick it off him as I removed his blindfold. The look Jason had on his face was priceless. Felt good to knowing we were fulfilling a fantasy together that we both always wanted to try. “Are you ready”, I asked him. Joining our guest by licking and kissing on his neck and ears. She leaned down and started sucking his dick. I joined in by kissing her in between her licks. Rubbing her titties with one hand and playing with his balls with the other. “Baby untie me”, he asked me. “I will in a minute”, I responded. We danced sexy and slowly together kissing and caressing each other. Jason licked his lips as he watched her lick on my nipples and rub her hands in between my legs as I danced. Swinging my hips back and forth against her. I was so nervous about being with a woman but she was making me feel comfortable. “I wanna taste you”, she whispered in my ear. “Can I join you now?”, Jason broke our eye contact. She walked over and untied his hands as I untied his feet. “Now the fun is in full effect”, he spoke out. He kissed me so pationalty as she rubbed on my ass.  “Now it’s your turn”, she said swinging the cuffs back and forth.

        I let them cuff me to the bed and prepared for what was about to happen. They both began sucking on my nipples, sending a tingle up my spine. Jason placed his hand on my thighs and spread my legs apart. He then kissed my inner thighs so gently.   As he prepared to disappear into my wet, sweet, dripping juices she continued sucking my nipples. Kissing me on my neck and rubbing me so softly. Jason was playing tag with my clit while looking up at us. Moaning in ecstasy as she straddled me turning towards him. Joining him as he licked and tongue twisted inside of my cumming pussy. She then placed her soft supple lips onto my clit rubbing her warm tongue across it. I could feel my body began to tremble. “Oh my goodness, stop”, I moaned. Back caving in I knew I was cumming. Jason inserted two finger inside moving them rapidly, as she moved her tongue faster. “Yesssss”! I could feel my juices release from my body as I took the deepest breath.

     After allowing my body to regenerate they untied me. I laid her down, but no cuffs this time, I began kissing her and playing with her nipples. While my ass was in the air facing him he slowly inserted his dick inside me, causing me to gasp air. I was so nervous going down on her, I had never done this before. But there was no turning back now though, taking a deep breath I continued on. I licked around her navel, rubbing my hands around her breast.

     Jason grinding slowly pulling in and out had me feeling so good. Before burying my head in between her legs I looked back at him. His eyes were closed and his head was leaned back while he bit his lips, as he went deeper and deeper into my love box. Gently I caressed her pussy with a soft kiss. Then just imagined me being in her shoes and how I would want it done. I must have been doing something right cause she began to moan loudly. Rubbing her hands all thru my hair, pulling it from time to time. Turning me on even more. Jason smacked my ass.

     I moaned “Yes daddy”! He leaned in closer and began playing with her pussy as I continued tasting her. I couldn’t believe I was actually doing this with a woman. Jason stopped and grabbed my ass moving faster in and out. I knew he was preparing to explode inside me. So I took my hand and inserted it inside of her, moving them in and out rapidly. Best I could do because I wasn’t comfortable enough to allow Jason to fuck her. I just couldn’t watch that. It would’ve kinda upset me and I didn’t want to ruin a great moment. I sucked on her clit and thrusted into her with my fingers while she pulled my hair. Jason moved in exactly the right spots, digging his nails into my ass cheeks,  before you knew it, we were all climaxing.

     Not wanting to be rude, we allowed her to stay the night in our spare room. After getting her settled I laid down next to Jason. “How was that?”, I asked. “Baby we did that.” he giggled. Knowing that we accomplished a fantasy together successfully, made proud. I closed my eyes and slept next to my king with a smile.

     I can honestly say we may try this again one day, it wasn’t as bad as I thought.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Lace Diaries - Entry Four - by JeDonna Mathis

KING 810: Sex, Gunn, & Rock 'N Roll; An Interview with David Gunn