Fact or Friction - August 2018 - Reader Submission

Beautiful Bosses Redux

I never expected us to see each other again. I figured that if and when we did, it would be in passing and that we would exchange awkward glances and keep it moving. However, I was very wrong about that.

An old friend invited me to her going away party at her apartment a few weeks ago. She was all set to move to Chicago and we knew it would be a little while before all of our friends could get together again. I was dead set on binge-drinking and singing our favorite old school songs into the wee hours of the morning. The first hour and a half of the party went as expected...that was until she walked in.

Michelle was still as beautiful as I remembered. The only difference was that she had changed her hair color from that golden blonde I remembered to an intense auburn red and it looked so good on her.

I did my best to avoid her but as the night went on, my friends made it impossible for me to stay away from her. When she finally noticed me, she flashed me a smile that lit up the entire living room. Despite how seeing her again made me feel, I kept my distance. My girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year by then and I had no intentions on screwing her over. I knew that the minute I got too close to Michelle, it would be way too hard to resist her advances.

After a few more drinks and two hits off of a strong kush blunt, my judgment was off. I was feeling good and Michelle was purposely brushing up against me, making it a point to dance in front of me and grind on me.

Before I knew it, I was pressing my body right back against hers, enjoying the moment. My guard was falling down and we were entering dangerous territory. Before things got too deep, my friend came over to me and pulled me away from her. She knew I was trying to be faithful because I had a good girl. I didn’t want to hurt her but I’m only human. Michelle was the only woman who had that effect on me.

Later on that night, my friend got too drunk to function and joined two of our other friends on the balcony to smoke another blunt. That left me alone in the kitchen with Michelle and two friends. I felt a bit more at ease since they were there to keep her busy. That only last for a few moments because once they smelled weed in the air, they took off outside to join the rotation.

Both Michelle and I were nervous. She giggled as she tried to distract herself and I filled my cup up with more liquor and cranberry juice. After a few moments of silence she finally asked me how I had been. I told her I was fine and asked her what she had been up to. As it turns out, she had found a better job and she was excited about the fact that she no longer had to work weekends. Immediately, I let her know that I had a girlfriend. She seemed a bit sad to hear it, but that didn’t deter her. She kept moving closer and closer and soon, we were face to face. I could smell her perfume and I reached out to touch her arm. Her skin was still the softest I had ever felt. She bit her bottom lip and leaned in a little closer. I knew I would regret it if I kissed her but I couldn’t fight the urge. First, I looked toward the balcony to see if anybody was looking at us. Fortunately, they weren’t paying us any mind. I looked back at Michelle who had a seductive look in her eye. She rested her head on my shoulder and I wrapped my arms around her waist. I wanted her so badly and I could tell by the way that her heart was racing, that she wanted me too.

She pressed her lips against my neck and kissed me softly. Then, she ran her tongue up to my ear, then up and down my neck. Green light.

“We can’t do this.” I told her. I didn’t want to cheat on my girl especially since I knew she’d never in a million years do that to me.

“Just one more time. I won’t tell anybody.” She told me. My mind was telling me to fight the feeling, but my body was putting up an even bigger fight. She knew just what to do to get me going. She kept licking my neck and even went as far as to slide my hand down in between her legs so I could feel how wet she had gotten.

“Come on.” She instructed. And like an idiot, I followed her down the hallway and into my friend’s guest room.

She locked the door behind us and flipped the light switch off. I could see her making her way towards me thanks to the light that was shining through the window. She pushed me down onto the futon and then took a step back. She reached down and pulled her blouse over her head, then threw it on the floor. She still had that perfectly toned, tattooed body with those beautiful perky breasts. My heart was beating a hundred miles a minute. I knew I was making a mistake but it felt so right. Once she got the rest of her clothes off, she straddled me and we got right to it. Kissing...rubbing...licking...biting until we were both so wet that we could’ve flooded the room. Her moans echoed against the walls as she grinded her hips into me. I hadn’t even touched her pussy yet and she was ready to cum. Truth be told, so was I. But I held back...it was her time to shine. And with a hiss and loud moan to follow, she came hard on my lap, leaving a big wet spot on my khaki shorts. We were at the point of no return and I was ready for action.

I remember her having this wild look in her eye as she kneeled down in front of me and started unbuckling my belt. She pulled my shorts and my boy shorts down simultaneously, moaning and breathing heavily all the while. I was normally the aggressive type but that night I decided to let her have some control. She wanted me bad and I was going to let her have me.

She wasted no time putting her face between my thighs. I can’t even begin to explain how good it felt. It’s like my body had been waiting on her all that time. I played in her hair as she continued to lick all over my favorite spot. She gave me a little eye contact while she pleased me. That just about threw me over the edge. All of the moans I had been holding back were finding their way to the surface. I gripped her hair a little tighter as my orgasm built up. Michelle must’ve read my mind because seconds later, she was licking and sucking even more aggressively, trying to pull the orgasm right out of me. And pretty soon, I cried out and exploded, giving her exactly what she had been working for all night.

Then it was my turn. I picked her up and laid her down on the floor. I kissed down her body and grabbed a hold of her breasts as I placed my face between her thighs. Her toes curled and her stomach tightened as I played all over her clit with my tongue. Her body writhed in ecstacy while she moaned, signaling for me to keep going. It wasn’t long before her legs started to shake violently which let me know she was about to cum for me. I wanted that more than anything. I pressed my tongue against her clit and began making circles. She raised her hips and a stream of her love shot out at me. Her walls began to contract while her body continued to shake. She moaned and bit down on her bottom lip as her orgasm came to an end. Once it did, she pulled me up by the collar and forced me down on top of her. She wrapped both legs around my waist, then she started staring out of the window. I think she was just sad to see it come to an end. Me on the other hand, I was starting to feel bad about the entire situation. It should’ve never happened, but it is what it is. I can’t explain our connection and I don’t really feel the need to try.

We rejoined our friends on the balcony before anyone had a chance to noticed that we had snuck off. We enjoyed the rest of the night without saying as much as two words to one another.

I never told my girlfriend about it. It’s not like I would ever leave her for Michelle. But, if the universe ever sends her back my way, I might just introduce them and see if we can make that ‘one more time’ happen one more time.

- Weak In The Knees
Detroit, MI


Got a Fact or Friction story you’d like to submit? Send your story to thefrictionmag@gmail.com for your chance to be featured in our next issue.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Lace Diaries - Entry Four - by JeDonna Mathis

KING 810: Sex, Gunn, & Rock 'N Roll; An Interview with David Gunn