Fact or FRICTION - July 2018 - Reader Submissions

Beautiful Bosses 

During the summer before my last year of college, I worked for a local retail store in an effort to save up a little cash before I moved back to finish up my degree. One of the many benefits of working there was that there were plenty of beautiful women walking around all of the time. Not just the customers, but the employees and some of the floor managers as well.

     I was crushing on my floor manager particularly hard.  Her name was Michelle. She was a tall, beautiful, blonde bombshell with sleeve tattoos covering both arms. I usually didn’t go for Caucasian women but she was different. Her breasts were a perfectly round C-cup, just enough to grab a hold of and squeeze. She was shaped like a coke bottle with deep blue eyes you could drown in. I still get excited whenever I think about her.

     Like most co-workers do, we all got close and often partied together whenever we didn’t have to work the following day. Michelle didn’t shy away from us like the other shift leaders and managers, she actually enjoyed hanging out with us and she never came across like she thought she was better than us.
     I didn’t get the feeling that she might have felt the same until one fateful day. I was doing recovery in the swimwear department and the end of my shift was approaching. That’s when the phone at my point of sale counter began to ring. I rushed over and answered it, it was Michelle. She let me know that she would be down to see me shortly. I want to say it took her about five minutes to get down to my department. She graced me with her brilliant smile and then asked me to follow her into the dressing room. She claimed that she wanted to “be impressed” by how well I had been maintaining my area that particular day.

     As we inspected the dressing room, she continued to compliment me and then out of nowhere she says, “I hope you can fuck as well as you clean.” Green light. I was in shock and frozen in that particular state, so I couldn’t respond. And with that, she made her way out of the dressing room.

     The following evening, a couple of friends and I decided to attend Back to the Bricks just to check out some of the cool old school cars that were bound to fly through downtown. After we’d had enough, we decided that we’d get something to eat. That’s when my phone went off. It was a text message from Michelle asking me to meet her at the Riverfront when night fell. I had a feeling that things were about to get very interesting.

     That night, I was nervous as fuck. I didn’t expect things to ever move past our employee/manager relationship. I never thought I’d get a chance to get that close to her. When I arrived to the spot, she was sitting on top of her older brother’s cherry red 1972 Chevy Chevelle. I had only seen it in pictures before. It was even more beautiful in real life. When I approached her, she took my hand and without a word, she guided me into the back seat with her. She didn’t waste any time pulling me into a kiss. She tasted exactly how I dreamt she did, like peppermints and a tad bit of peach. The pecks we were exchanging quickly turned into full blown, sloppy, tongue twisters. Michelle was definitely not shy, it was almost like she had done this with a woman before. My hands explored her body and she was more than willing to let me take it to next level after next level. Before I knew it, she was naked from head to toe, her breasts perky, her nipples hard as rocks. I laid her down on those white leather seats, her naked body glistening under the moonlight. She wrapped her legs around my neck as I began to wrap my lips around her pearl. She moaned and trembled while I continued to switch back and forth between licking, sucking, pulling her into my mouth, and sticking my tongue in and out of her. She was in complete ecstasy and I was enjoying the fact that I was making her feel so good.

     I continued until finally she grabbed the back of my head and exploded all over my lips and tongue. I looked up and caught a glimpse of her smiling and breathing heavily, overcome with complete and utter satisfaction.

     I left that job two weeks later and headed back to school. I haven’t seen her at all since then, but every now and then, I get an ‘I miss you’ text which includes both a ‘wet’ and a car emoji.

- “Employee of the Month”
Detroit, MI

_________________________________________________________________________

Red, White, & Blew


It was a hot July evening in rural Michigan. The crickets were chirping, frogs croaking in the distance, the smell of fresh air and campfire danced around us. I met Thomas earlier that week at a mutual friend’s cabin. He was home on leave from the Army. We quickly hit it off and became inseparable. That particular night we found the perfect secluded area to watch fireworks at the lake. He laid down an old quilt in the thick grass for us to get cozy. The sun had set and the air started to cool off.Thomas pulled me closer. I got lost in the smell of his skin. The sound of fireworks jolted me back from my daydream.

Thomas passed me a perfectly rolled joint and everything melted away after that first puff. The fireworks started to pick up and I climbed on Thomas’ lap. We kissed wildly, deep, passionate, and playful. He tasted like sweet tea and weed. I wanted more. I took off his shirt and he put his strong hands up mine, fondling my breasts as I kissed his neck, making my way across his collar bone and back up to his jawline. The stubble on his chin tickled my cheeks giving me goosebumps down my legs. I pressed my body hard into him. I could feel him getting harder between our jeans. Reaching my hand down his pants I felt his thick head slick with precum. I slid my thumb down his shaft all the way to his balls, gripping them gently. “I need to suck your cock.” I whispered into his ear. He moaned and smiled at me as I made my way down.

I unbuttoned and pulled off his pants smiling back up at him. Fireworks bursting all around us. He leaned back on his elbows as I slid his rigid rod slowly into my eager mouth. His veins rolling across my dripping tongue he flexed hard. I made my way to the base and kept my hand firmly in place, following my mouth with every stroke. I pulled him closer to me, grabbing his hips and resumed sucking. I started going faster as the fireworks finale started picking up. “Don’t stop. Fuck. Please don’t stop.” he begged. I had no intentions of stopping. My pace steady, mouth dripping, saliva coating his now tense balls. He was close.

His cock stiffened, tightening my lips, I was barely able to fit him as he edged closer to his peak. I moaned with his head deep into my throat as I watched his face contort with pleasure. It became effortless. My pussy was drenching my panties watching this powerful man squirm under my delicate control. The finale was close. My grip tightened slightly and my suction increased, wet tongue dancing around his head. In a moment I felt a hot burst fill my already soaked mouth. His finale perfectly timed with the fireworks. I licked my lips and smiled as he caught his breath. He grabbed my face tenderly, leaned in, and kissed my sticky mouth. Thomas eagerly returned the favor, burying his face deep in my cunt for the next hour. It’s the most patriotic thing I’ve ever done.

- Patriotic Patty, 

Burton, MI

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Lace Diaries - Entry Four - by JeDonna Mathis

KING 810: Sex, Gunn, & Rock 'N Roll; An Interview with David Gunn