Pleasure Talk With Amber - June 2018 - by Amber Jones


Here is Part Two of the journey of love, lust, lies, passion, and pain with Jessica and James! Enjoy!!

Part 2

     “James” she whispered to herself with her back against the door. “You have got to be fucking kidding me” she thought to herself.

     “Jess, I know that I am probably the last person that you want to see right now, but please let me in”.

     As her anxiety increased she knew she was damned if she let him in and damned if she didn’t.

     See James was her soft spot and if she let him walk away at that moment she knew she would always ask herself what if.

     So she took another deep breath and began to unlock the door to let him in.
When she saw his face all she felt were chills throughout her body, and her pussy begin to pulsate. She thought to herself, “Jess it’s just a talk. Nothing more.” trying to convince herself of this lie, she repeated to herself. All while in the back of her mind she knew at the first opportunity if the dick was offered she was taking it. All 9 inches of it.

      The thought alone caused for soft moans to escape from her lips.

     “James” she said as she extended her arm to let him in.

     “So I can’t get a hug”?

      “Um can I get an explanation as to why you are at my house at 3 o’clock in the morning”
   
     “Really Jess. Okay, you’re right I know all of this is very sudden, but I just needed to see you. I miss you.”

     “You miss who”? Jess spat out faster than a bullet being released from a twelve gage shotgun.
   
     “I miss you”. James said lowering his head and tone because he knew how much pain he had brought Jess over the years that she did not deserve. Including what he was doing at the very moment. Pulling at her heart strings for his own selfish gain. Praying that she would allow him to make love to her one more time, before he officially made Sandra his wife.

     “Oh no James you can’t miss this Jess. I see how happy you and the soon to be Mrs. Patterson are. With the new house, cars, and rapidly growing business you can’t possibly have time to miss little ol’ me. Not the little ol’ me that only helped you build that successfully thriving business.”

     At that point James heard something in Jess’s voice that was not familiar to him. He heard truth, pure unadulterated truth, and it hit him like a ton of bricks.

     “Jess, you’re right.”

     “You are fucking right for the first time in a very long time James, I am right. The shit you did to me was foul and you don’t even deserve to be in my presence, so you have about five more minutes to get whatever the fuck it is that’s on your chest, off!”

     Jess didn’t give a fuck at this point she really had moved on emotionally, but she was definitely craving his love making. It had been a long time since someone had catered to her body the way James had, and at the current time she was getting a kick out of the sad look on James’s face.

     “Thank you Jess, I guess that is fair.”

     Jess standing there with the meanest resting bitch face you’ve ever seen just stood there in a defensive stance with her arms crossed.

     “Your time is wasting.”

     “Damn girl. Okay. Listen, I know I fucked up and nothing that I say can make it better. But I need you to know that I did love you and still do. I know I am about to get married but you helped mold me into the man I am today, and I just would not feel right going into the next part of my life without giving credit face to face to the person who is responsible.”

     “Seriously? Is that the best you can do?”
At this point Jess’s heart was pounding with rage. All she saw was red and the image of her taking her lamp and smashing it upside his head.

     “Wait, Jess hear me out, please”. I know that you have invested a lot in me. And I know in your mind I am supposed to be walking with you down the aisle. And to an extent you have a point. But sometimes people grow in different directions, and although that is painful it is true.”

      Jess begin to calm down, because she agreed. They had begun to drift apart and it was not all because of the lies, and infidelity, it was because Jess was growing in the direction of becoming more independent and wanting to further her education. She also wanted to start her own business instead of helping James so much with his. Plus, over the time they were together the idea of being a stay at home mom didn’t fit into what she saw happening in her life.

     “James, you do have a point, and I cannot deny that. But the way it all unfolded was so horrible for me. At any point did you consider me?”

     “And for that I apologize, hell for it all I apologize. I just didn’t want to leave town without giving you the apology you deserve.”

     “Well I appreciate you for that James, and although it does hurt to know that after everything we’ve been through, it won’t be us walking down the aisle, I really miss you as a friend”.

     “I miss you too, Jess”.

     After the exchange of apologies, the rooms energy shifted. Almost like the weight had been removed and the clouds were once again clear. Both Jess and James were very thankful for that.

      “So, would you like a drink? I have water, wine, some yak. The choice is yours”. Jess asked.

     “Wow, how quickly things change. I went from only having five minutes to being offered a drink.” James said with sarcasm grabbing his chest.

     “Shut up!” Jess spat out.

     They both laughed a little.

     “I will take a double shot.”

     “Coming right up. Make yourself comfortable.” Jess said as she sashayed her way into the kitchen, adding a little more umph to her walk because she knew James was watching……………………………………….

To Be Continued in the July issue of Friction!

Your Pleasure Expert
Amber Jones

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Lace Diaries - Entry Four - by JeDonna Mathis

KING 810: Sex, Gunn, & Rock 'N Roll; An Interview with David Gunn