Music to F*ck to: The Downtown Mixtape - by Ericca M.

The Downtown Mixtape

This month’s edition of Music to Fuck to is all about oral pleasure. It’s the key to foreplay and for most, it’s a sure fire way to get your man or woman fired up for an all night love making session.

The artists on this playlist are all known for pushing sexual boundaries. Their individual catalogs of music are full of songs that make people want to take their pants off and get right down to business. The songs on this list in particular though, are all about them doing whatever it takes to get their lover in the mood, even if that means taking the scenic route.

Check out this month’s playlist and whenever you’re in the mood to show your lover just how freaky you are, put this playlist on shuffle and get ready to watch the sparks fly.

The Playlist


Our Top Pick

“Downtown” by legendary R&B female trio, SWV, was one of the singles released off of their debut album, It’s About Time. Downtown has been coined by people in the music and entertainment industry as one of the best songs about oral sex of all time. These ladies were not afraid to go there and were one of the first female groups who weren’t afraid to let the people know that they like a little sloppy toppy every now and then. The women of SWV have always been famous for being sex positive and this song is a clear indication of that. The song consists of smooth guitar strumming and those 90’s drum kicks that made everybody nod their head while they rode around in their Jeeps. Accompanied by sultry vocals and a sexy melody, the lyrics were enough to make any man or woman want to give their lover exactly what they were asking for. 

The Lyrics

SWV - Downtown

[Coko] 
Boy, I want you to listen closely to what I have to say, ‘Cause this is the way to my heart 

[Verse 1]
You’ve been wondering how you can make it better 
Baby, it’s easy to turn my world inside out 
Your discovery will take us to another place 
Baby, on that, there is no doubt 
I’ve been waiting for the special moment 
Anticipating all the things you’ll do to me 
Make the first step to release my emotions 
To take the road to ecstacy 

[Chorus]
You gotta go downtown 
That’s the way to my love 
Take it round and round 
Oooh, you can’t stop ‘til you find my love 
Go downtown, To taste the sweetness 
Will be enough 
That’s the love that you’ve been dreaming of 

[Verse 2]
Keep on doing, doing what you’re doing 
‘Til you feel the passion burning up inside of me 
If you do me right 
We’ll be making love all through the night 
Until you uncover the mystery 
Take it nice and slow 
Baby, don’t rush the feeling 
Now you know how you can make it happen, yeah 
My desire is begging for the healing 
Let me guide you down to the place to be 

[Chorus]

[Bridge]
That’s where I keep the key to my love. 
(To my love) 
It opens up the door to so, so much more. 
(So, so, so much more) 
Baby, move on down, get closer 
To my sensitivity. 
Ooh, yeah 
Baby, send me. 

[Repeat 4x]
Downtown 

(Ooh you can’t stop till you find my love) 
Baby don’t you dare stop 
(That’s the love that you been dreamin’ of) 
That’s the love you’re dreamin of 
(Ooh you can’t stop till you find my love) 
Don’t you stop 
(That’s the love that you’ve been dreamin’ of) 
That’s the love you’re dreamin of 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Lace Diaries - Entry Four - by JeDonna Mathis

KING 810: Sex, Gunn, & Rock 'N Roll; An Interview with David Gunn