Fact or Friction - June 2018

   Masked Ballers

 It was the first time I had ever been to a masked ball. The mid-thigh silver halter top dress with silver strapped pumps, that I once wore to a New Years Eve party, were perfect to wear with the silver butterfly mask my boyfriend had left on my kitchen table the evening before. I had all sorts of fantasies that night, about him, and the ball and the silver mask. Fantasies I’ll never reveal.

     He was a little late picking me up the evening of the ball, work had kept him over. When I invited him in he declined, stating that we “should be on our way.” I grabbed a white and silver accented shawl and wrapped it around my shoulders, as well as my silver clutch which contained the fancy, embossed masked ball invitation. He complimented me on the combination of the silver dress and mask as he led me to his car and shut the door for me like a gentleman.

     The drive was less than a half an hour, before we entered the slow moving line of vehicles dropping off their passengers before a valet would zoom off with another car. I remember getting a little nervous as it got closer to our turn. I noticed the lady in the car just before ours hand the butler the invitation, so I pulled ours from my clutch to have it ready.

     For the first time ever, I sort of felt like a celebrity, or a royal, stepping onto the plush red velvet carpet.  I wondered if my skirt was too short for an event such as this? Oh well, too late to change now.

     There were people everywhere, all dressed formally and wearing masks. They all seemed to know each other. He slid an arm around my waist and led me into the crowd. I shivered from all the excitement and he led me to the dance floor. I’m not much of a dancer, never really felt comfortable dancing, so I let my eyes travel the room, trying not to care about what a fool I probably looked like moving and shaking. 

     I looked up and caught him watching me. He slid his hands to my waist and pulled me closer, and gradually his hands made their way lower to my ass. He looked around briefly before lowering his head so his lips could meet mine. The music slowed and he pulled me closer, as we swayed to the melody. My arms wrapped around his neck, his hands fondling my ass, pressing me into him. I could feel his desire building, and mine climbing with him. When the song ended he led me from the floor and back into the growing crowd as couples still climbed out of a long line of waiting vehicles.

     He led me out a pair of French doors onto a beautiful terrace. Once there, we spotted a gazebo and headed for it. He was walking so fast that I nearly had to run in my shiny heals to keep up. I knew that we needed each other. Our chemistry is so intense that I had contemplated fucking him before we left my place so that the sexual tension wasn’t as thick as it was at the ball, but time did not allow.

     I knew that he needed me as much as I needed him. As soon as we reached the gazebo he pulled me into a passionate kiss, our hands exploring each other like never before. I pulled his crisp white shirt out from its tucked place, and then undid his belt. I lowered the zipper to his trousers and slid to my knees slowly running my fingers over the hardness that escaped its confinement. I took him wholly in my mouth, and then farther until I could feel the head of his cock reaching down my throat. I slowly withdrew, running my tongue around the shaft before taking a moment to lick and flick at the tip. He moaned as I squeezed his balls and began to involuntarily move his hips wanting him completely back in.  He finally took me by the back of my head and forced himself deep down my throat, over and over. I could taste the pre-cum near the back of my tongue before he quickly withdrew and pulled me to my feet.

     We passionately kissed again, as he reached around and unclipped the strap to my dress, allowing the top to fall, freeing my breasts. His hands traveled my body, his fingers often lingering on my nipples which he was all too greedy in pinching and twisting, making them rock hard.

     His hands slid down to between my thighs, and he gently nudged my stance to be wider, before allowing his fingers to access my rosebud. He was a little surprised that I wore no panties, but continued on with his sweet torment. “Please,” I begged. He told me to be patient.

     I kissed, licked and sucked at his neck and lips as he shifted and slid his fingers slowly in and out, each stroke caressing my clit and driving me close to madness. He picked up the pace of his strokes, faster and faster until I could contain myself no longer and came in waves of spasms and contraction all over his fingers. He slowly pulled his fingers out letting me relax.

     “Please,” I pleaded in a whisper once more, “I want you. Please?”

      He smiled, hazel eyes glowing from behind his black mask, and kissed me fervently before lowering his mouth to play at my breasts. “Please!” I panted.

      He stood upright and abruptly turned me around, so that I was facing the frame of the gazebo and the sprawling lawn, and slowly slid his cock in my pussy from behind. Gradually, he pushed into me inch by inch until he was balls deep. He then quickly withdrew before slamming himself back in, over and over again. Each thrust bringing me closer and closer to climax, until I thought I might scream, and then we both climaxed together, sliding to the floor of the gazebo in post coital glow. After a few moments, and breaths reclaimed, he stood and pulled me to my feet with him. 

     We suddenly heard a loud cheer, I was never more grateful for the silver mask still concealing my true identity, and we looked around in panic at the audience we assumed had witnessed the whole escapade. But the crowd on the terrace was too busy looking up, and that’s when I noticed the first flash of the fireworks. We both chuckled in relief that we were not the form of entertainment causing the applause, and then worked to straighten, tuck and re-clasp our attire before walking hand in hand back towards the ball. It is a night I will forever remember.

Shelly, 
Grosse Pointe, MI

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Lace Diaries - Entry Four - by JeDonna Mathis

KING 810: Sex, Gunn, & Rock 'N Roll; An Interview with David Gunn