Pleasure Talk With Amber - by Amber Jones

Do you enjoy Pleasure Talk with Amber featured column every month? I know you do, because I absolutely enjoy writing them. This month I thought it would be a nice change from what you have become use to. Please join me in the journey of love, lust, lies, passion, and pain with Jessica and James!

It all started with a random phone call………….

Riiiiinnnngggggg…. Riiiinnnngggggggg……..Jessica looked down at her phone and the name that popped up on her screen made her heart plummet to the souls of her feet. She sat and said to herself in a soft whisper “What the fuck does he want” as she answered.

Jessica: “Hello”

Him: “Hey is this Jessica”?

Jessica: “Yes this is me, who is this”? (knowing damn well who it was )

Him: with a slight chuckle because he she knew exactly who he was “This is James “

“Oooohhhhhhhhh” Jessica said while smiling and trying to hide her somewhat level of excitement. “What do I owe for this call, I have not spoken with you in months”?

“Yea, about that” James said. “I have been very busy and for that I apologize, that’s kinda why I’m calling you now”.

With her heart pounding and her pussy pulsating, she couldn’t help but replay in her head their last sexual encounter she managed to utter “Wassup”.

“Well Jessica I love you”

“Excuse me, do you know who you just called”?

“I know exactly who I called, and I know exactly what I am saying before ask that next”

“You must just want some pussy!?!?!” she responded. Completely stuck and unable to fully process the words that she just heard.

“I know this is all coming as a surprise, and I know we have not talked but I think about you everyday, and although I know I fucked up bad in the past I just need you to know this”.

“Wow James, this a lot and out of nowhere might I add. You know I have love for you too but that ship has sailed for me”.

At this time Jessica felt two emotions. Number one was Proud, because her saying that confirmed she finally had James out of her system, and mad as hell because the dick was amazing and when he went down on her she saw rainbows, pots of gold, unicorns, she even swore once that saw Jesus himself.

“I can understand where you are coming from Jess” he said “but I am in town on business and thought that maybe we can link for dinner tonight before I leave tomorrow. I really just want to see your beautiful face”.

“Thank you James, I’m flattered by the compliment but I am going to have to pass. I just had dinner. But thanks”.

“Jess, listen I know I don’t deserve your time, but I would really appreciate if you would at the very least let me stop by”.

It was at this moment that Jessica heard the genuineness in his voice and remembered why he always made her weak in the knee’s. It was that crisp white smile, the deep chocolate skin tone that instantly made you think of a Hershey’s candy bar, his strong confident strides that only confirmed what all ladies thought they knew! Yep you know, that big dick walk. He definitely had the walk and the big dick to match!

“Ugh James, you know the last time we saw each other you told me about your soon to be wife. I really don’t have much to say to you now over the phone, and can almost guarantee that you in my actual presence will only result to a fiery slap to the face. Thanks but no thanks. I hope you have a safe trip back”.

Click

As James sat there on the other end of the phone he couldn’t help but feel like a complete fool. He knew that his love for his soon to be wife Amanda didn’t run as deep as his love for Jessica’s and did and neither did her throat!

“Some how I have to fix this”. James said aloud.
****************************************

Jessica sat there on the couch with her legs crossed clenching a pillow close to her chest trying to process what had just happen. She went from being perfectly fine, at peace, in chill mode to being anxious, nervous, pissed at his nerve and horny.

“I cannot believe his ass” she said to herself. “So his ass really thinks that after 6 years he can still just wheel me in and I forget all of the pain and bullshit he has put me through. Hell no! He has me fucked up on several levels”.

Just then she noticed that the wine she was drinking was not going to do it anymore she needed something stronger! Walking over to her bar she grabbed her “go to” drink Remy Martin XO and poured a double shot to start. Two hours in the bottle was empty and Jessica had passed out on her couch.

“Boom……Boom……Boom”

Confused Jessica jumped up from her alcohol induced sleep to what sounded like police knocking on her door. She picked up her phone to see what time it was.

“2:56 am” she said with confusion.

“Oh my god, what the fuck” “Who the fuck is at my door at almost 3 o’clock in the damn morning”?

“Who is it” she screamed at the top of her lungs.

The name she heard was definitely caught her by surprise.

“It’s me Jess, James. Please open the door”………………………………..

Do you like it so far? Well this is only the beginning! Make sure you come back next month to see where Jess and James ends up! The possibilities for their relationship are definitely endless.


Your Pleasure Expert,
Amber Jones

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Lace Diaries - Entry Four - by JeDonna Mathis

KING 810: Sex, Gunn, & Rock 'N Roll; An Interview with David Gunn