Fact or FRICTION - March 2018

Living Dead Girl

During my senior year in high school, I met and began dating this gorgeous brunette girl with blue eyes and a body like a goddess. She didn’t attend my school but that wasn’t necessarily a deal breaker for me. She was unlike any other girl I’d met before. She had it all; beauty, brains, and she knew when to give me space and didn’t flip out when I wanted to hang out with my friends. My friends hadn’t gotten a chance to meet her in person, but they would always tell me that I was pretty lucky and I agreed. Their relationships were full of drama and mine was pretty stable for a high school relationship.

About three months in, I started to feel like maybe she was too good to be true. She hadn’t pressured me into commitment or anything, I just felt compelled to be her everything. Sex crossed my mind once or twice but I didn’t even want that much. I just enjoyed being able to call her mine. I’d never felt that kind of connection before and honestly, I felt like it was kind of weird.

Against my better judgment, I shrugged off all of those feelings and continued the relationship without bringing my doubts to her attention. And finally, the night of her homecoming dance, she informed me that she was ready to go all the way. I wasn’t expecting the invitation, but I wasn’t going to turn her down either. We left the dance early and made our way to her house.

We pulled up in front of her place and an eerie feeling came over me. I felt as if I had seen her house before, even though she’d never invited me over and I’d never even been on that block for any reason. But like any 18-year-old with raging hormones, I disregarded all of those feelings for my chance to finally play in her garden.

We entered the house and it was unusually quiet. There were no lights on but she used the light on her phone to help us make our way to her bedroom. Once we arrived, she shut it off and threw me down onto the bed. As I waited for her to mount me, I couldn’t help but to look around and get a better feel for her room. I noticed how dusty everything was, almost like no one had bothered dusting in years. It was pretty weird, but I thought to myself, “Some people just don’t bother dusting off their belongings.”

Finally, she climbed on top of me and we began to kiss feverishly. I had been waiting on this moment since the day that I met her. She quickly removed her dress, revealing her smooth, sexy frame. I followed suit and removed my jacket, then unbottoned my shirt and threw it over on the side of the bed. We began to kiss again and suddenly my body began to sweat. It felt like someone in the house had turned the heat up to100 degrees or something. Nevertheless, I continued running my hands all over her body as she reached down and unbuckled my belt. I was lost in the moment...I couldn’t believe this was happening. She reached down and pulled my dick through my zipper. I was rock hard and ready for action. She removed her panties and then sat down on it. She was so warm and wet, I totally disregarded the fact that she didn’t let me put the condom on first. It was too late to turn back, I decided that I would pull out when I was ready to cum.

She kept a slow pace for a minute and then she started riding me fast and hard. Her moans were so sexy and all I could do was try my best not to blow my load too quick. As I held onto her hips, I opened my eyes to catch a glimpse of her love faces. She had this sexy, intense look on her face which made it difficult for me to keep my composure. A few moments later, I pulled out and came all over her sheets. She didn’t judge me nor did she get angry. She knew I’d been waiting a very long time to make love to her and she was flattered by my early arrival.

I woke up the next morning in a daze. I felt drunk but I hadn’t had any alcohol. I looked around the room and it looked abandoned. I looked towards the windows, which were now boarded up. There was a foul odor in the air that I didn’t smell the night before either. I quickly rose to my feet and ran through the house looking for my girlfriend and screaming her name but to no avail. I felt like maybe I had been robbed, but everything was still in tact; my wallet, my keys and my cell phone. I attempted to call her, but my phone was dead. That’s when I ran for the door and got the hell out of there.

After a few days of silence, no phone calls, no texts, no e-mails, I started getting worried. My intuition told me to stalk her social media and what I found shocked me. The page I knew to be hers was no longer there, but as I scrolled down, there was another. This was a memorial page and her picture was set as the profile image. I clicked on the link and investigated. Much to my surprise, this girl with the same face, the same name, the same birthday, the same age...had been murdered along with her Mother, Father, and Brother ten years prior to us ever meeting.

It took some time to get over the heartbreak of losing someone I loved so suddenly. It also took a while to shake off that heavy confusion I felt after that event took place. I’m still not sure whether I actually had a relationship with and fucked a ghost or if someone was messing with me. But one thing is for sure, I conduct all of my investigations and meet family members prior to dating someone.

- Ghost Buster
Jackson, MI

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Lace Diaries - Entry Four - by JeDonna Mathis

KING 810: Sex, Gunn, & Rock 'N Roll; An Interview with David Gunn