Pleasure Talk With Amber - January 2018 - by Amber Jones

   

 Wow, can you believe it? Because I sure as hell can’t! It is officially the new year, 2018! With that being said I am sure that many of us are guilty of setting those unrealistic goals that we would absolutely love to obtain but probably won’t because we didn’t start working on them before January 1st. And since it takes 21 days to create a habit, and 21 days into the month of January means almost a whole month gone of 2018, means………Yep, you guessed it the beginning of postponing, and procrastination of those very goals you set. I am sure that many of us have said or thought “New Year New Me”. I am sure that many of us are going into this year with the right intentions, and may really want to make changes rather big, medium, or large and that is great, but we must be realistic and honest with ourselves on those goals that we are setting.

     I have always been a person that has always been goal oriented. I write down all my goals, and then break them down to 30, 60, and 90-day goals from smaller goals to larger ones. This is something I would recommend to everyone. This way you are not putting to much pressure on yourself and as you see the progress you will be more likely to keep going because of the overwhelming feeling of accomplishment you will feel.

     A few months ago I sat down to work on the newest draft of my 30, 60, and 90-day goals to start of 2018 with. And to my surprise I found that all of my goals are surrounded mainly around family, and my business! You may say okay, and what is the problem with that. Well here is the fucking answer……I FORGOT ABOUT ME! That’s right for the first time ever I had in black and white proof that I do not make me a priority. Tis Tis Tis. I know right. I hard pill of reality to swallow, but I got it down. As the truth set in and I began to digest all of the hard work I put in for the year 2017 and the lack of reward I provided myself with I started to create my “All About Me Goals for 2018”. I guess you could call this my 2018 bucket list because in some way that is exactly what it is, below are a few things I have vowed to do this year:

1.      Buy myself a new toy every month

2.      Take a vacation ( I have never taken a 
         real on before, sad I know )

3.      Get my first Brazilian Wax (even the back
         door lol)

4.      Do my first Yoni Steam (Vagina Steam)

5.      And of course lose some weight.

     If you look at the goals I listed they all are going to help me grow and prosper mentally, physically, emotionally, and spiritually. So often we get caught up in the hustle and bustle of our daily routines and forget to do even the smallest things that will keep us going. The more attention we pay to ourselves, the more we make ourselves a priority the better other aspects of our lives will benefit. For example, buying a new toy monthly will allow me to explore my sexual desires more to figure out the things I like, love, and maybe even hate. Taking a vacation will result in a mental break allowing me to come back to reality refreshed and ready to take on the world like the sexy milf I am lol, getting my first Brazilian wax, and doing my first yoni steam will make me more confident, feel sexier, and improve my sexual health, and losing weight well hell well we all know what losing a few extra pounds can do to a person’s persona!

     The new year is exactly that a new year! So step out of your comfort zone and do something new, sexy, fierce, and self-beneficial. Even if it is small to you it can make a major impact on you in a major sort of way and that is what the purpose is. Make you a better you one goal at a time. So remember always “KISS” when setting those goal and Keep It Simple Stupid, because that’s what will provide you with the best results!

     Happy New Year Pleasure Seekers from your one and only Pleasure Expert. And remember if you have any question you would like me to answer and or advice you are seeking do not hesitate to email me at pleasureexpert@pleasuretalkwithamber.com. And for all of your adult desires, and bedroom accessories make sure you visit the brand new platinumpleasures.net now offering over 6,000 new products including toys, lingerie for men and women, and a huge plus size selection!!!!!!

Yours Truly,

Amber Jones xoxoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Lace Diaries - Entry Four - by JeDonna Mathis

KING 810: Sex, Gunn, & Rock 'N Roll; An Interview with David Gunn