Fact or Friction - January 2018 - Reader Submission

Triple Feature

It’s not often that I go to the movies alone, but I love going to the theater. Once in a while there is a film I want to see that no one else really cares to spend money on.  No big deal, you’re not supposed to talk during the movie anyway. Seems to me that going to the movie theater is the best thing to do on your own.  So I purchased tickets to ‘Goodbye Christopher Robin,’ and planned for the enjoyable solo evening.

It wasn’t a sellout. I was the first one in my seat, but that’s usual.  I prefer the very back row in the very middle, so I’ll arrive early enough to procure my favorite spot. There were only four other people in the theater besides myself.  Two couples.  One arrived a few moments after I did and seated themselves more towards the lower middle half.  I had thought that perhaps the three of us would have the entire theater to ourselves, but the other couple arrived during the previews, and sat right in front of me.

At first I was a bit annoyed. The whole theater was practically open and they had to choose the spot directly in front of me?  Suddenly the likelihood that I was going to be able to enjoy a quiet movie became slimmer. But they looked like a nice enough couple, from what I could see by light reflected off the big screen. And the woman smiled at me, eyes shining with excitement, which was odd considering this movie was barely known, it certainly didn’t have the reputation to insight the level of excitement shown in her eyes.  But who knows, maybe she’s just a really big Winnie the Pooh fan?

The couple whispered to each other during the remaining preview, heads tilted together, closing the distance between them.  Nothing out of the ordinary. Until the house lights were completely dimmed and the screen could be seen expanding farther out on each side.  Heads tilted together began kissing as soon as the opening music drifted from speakers.

I figured they would calm down and watch the movie after a few moments, and they would cease to be a distraction.  I was wrong. Their passion only heightened. A few times I noticed the woman actually glance back at me. Was she checking to see if I was distracted or annoyed by their antics? Was she concerned that I would get an usher and complain? No matter, they didn’t stop.

I tried to focus on the movie. I truly did. However the kissing and necking going on just a few feet from me was more than my libido was prepared for.  Their public, semi private passion was indeed causing my pulse to quicken.  Maybe it was Margot Robbie and her amazing smile with piercing, knowing eyes on the big screen in conjunction with the kissing couple, but I was certainly turned on.

Their necking became more embolden, and I wondered just how far these two were going to go.  Were they worried about getting caught?  They certainly were not concerned whether or not the person who paid for a ticket behind them could enjoy the show around/through theirs. Before I knew it the gentleman was pulling the sweater over the woman’s head, and I could see her bare shoulders and the shadow of her collar bone, which he gingerly kissed as he made his way to suckle at her breast. 

I wondered how long they would be able to carry on before some employee from the theater came strolling up the steps with their flash light to expose the couple and their inappropriate public display.

I could hear him whisper to her “pull your skirt up, and open your knees,” before he continued to ravage her body with his mouth.  I could see her silhouette framed by the screen as she stood slightly to make adjustments.  She indeed was bare breasted and her hardened nipples were in sharp contrast to the perfect curves of her body.

When she reseated herself her partner wasted no time, and began kissing her and running his hands all over her.  She slumped a little in her seat, and I could see the man turn and grin at me as he ran his hands up the inside of her leg. The angle prevented me from viewing much more, but I could guess the exact moment he either brushed her clit, or slid his finger(s) deep inside her. The sharp, excited intake of breath indicated that he had indeed reached his target. “Stay still” I heard him whisper to her, as he continued to play with her body.  I could see her shoulders move faster as her breath quickened.

I didn’t even realize what I was doing until it was done. My right hand had found its way down my pants, and I pressed and rubbed at my little rosebud as I watched the man play the woman like a finely tuned guitar, every gasp the perfect chord, every sigh a song.  I forgot about any usher coming in to break up their session, in fact at this point I really hoped no one would interrupt them, me. Us.

Before I knew what was happening the man had slid from his seat and was on the floor in front of her, or so I believed, the lighting wasn’t the best, but the moans and sighs from the woman only grew in fervor.  I had no idea what was going on on the big screen.  I only know that she seemed to stiffen in posture before melting further into her seat.  It was then that I too reached a silent climax, turned on by their wonton display, panting and wanting more.

The gentleman slid back into his seat, as I seen the shirt make its way back over the woman’s head. I withdrew my hand from my pants and tried to sit up straight. Then suddenly the couple stood before me and exited the theater, in no hurried manor. No usher came to inspect their, or my, behavior. I only know that when the movie was over, and I got up to leave, I couldn’t recall a thing about the movie, only the couple who had wonderfully entertained me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Lace Diaries - Entry Four - by JeDonna Mathis

KING 810: Sex, Gunn, & Rock 'N Roll; An Interview with David Gunn