Fact or FRICTION - December 2017

To this day, just the thought of her makes me my panties wet.

I was a senior in college when it happened. My friends and I decided to go out for a night on the town in an effort to unwind from all the midterms we had been taking. We talked about bowling or heading to one of our usual spots, but my friend Miranda had apparently grown tired of going to the same places. She suggested that we go to a strip club, since we had never done it together before. I wasn’t sure at first because I had never been to a strip club at all. I’’’’d always overheard my brothers and my Uncles talking about all the action they saw or got at the clubs, but it never crossed my mind to go.

After a couple hours of texts from my friends begging me to join them, I finally agreed. I wasn’t nervous, but you could say that I felt a little awkward. Just the thought of a bunch of naked women prancing around a bunch of horny, lonely guys made my skin crawl. But, my friends wanted me to go really bad and I didn’t want to let them down.

When we got to the club, the first thing on my mind was getting a strong drink to calm my nerves. I walked over to the bar by myself as they headed to the ladies room. I ordered a Long Island and waited for the bartender to finish. As I was waiting, I felt a soft hand brush my shoulder. I looked to my left and there she was...the most stunning woman I’d ever seen in my life. Women weren’t exactly my cup of tea, but even the straightest girl in the world would want to fuck this woman. She was tall with long dark hair, luscious red lips, coke bottle hips, thick thighs, and long legs. It was as if she was sent down to Earth straight from Heaven that night.

After she helped me pick my jaw up off of the floor, she asked me if she could buy me a drink. Without hesitation I said, “Sure.” And when the bartender came back over to me with my drink, she handed him a twenty and told him to keep the change. When I asked why she did it, she said, “I felt like buying a drink for a beautiful lady.”

I felt chills run down my spine as she spoke. She had a beautiful, thick latin accent that for some reason was really turning me on. I was so nervous that I threw my straw out of my glass and quickly downed my drink. That’s when I heard her giggle and ask, “Are you okay?” I nodded in response.

She asked for my name and I gave it to her and when I asked for hers, she told me that her name was Alexis. She was one of the featured dancers at the club, but she wasn’t scheduled to take the stage that night. At that point, I really wanted to see her dance because someone that sexy had to have some pretty sexy moves. I didn’t know whether or not I was being too forward, but I asked her for a private dance and she obliged. My friends were still taking their sweet time in the restroom, so I figured that they wouldn’t miss me for a few minutes.

Alexis took my hand and we walked through a set of black curtains and entered the VIP room. She didn’t ask for money or anything, she just shut the curtains tight and pushed me down into a black leather chair. She picked up a remote and turned on the music. The room was dark, but the red and blue lights strung up on the walls provided me with enough light to watch her as she crawled to me on all fours. Then, she sat up on her knees and ran her hands up and down my thighs, which made my pussy begin to leak. She sat back and slowly removed her top, exposing her plump, round breasts. My excitement was off the meter by then. She reached up my skirt once again and pulled at my panties. She bit her lip seductively as she pulled them all of the way down. I know what you’re thinking, “why didn’t you stop her?” Who in their right mind would have?

I was a bit tense, but she maintained eye contact with me and caressed me to relax me. I didn’t know why she was doing what she was doing, but I liked it and I didn’t want her to stop. She hiked up my skirt, then pushed my legs back. Seconds later, I felt her tongue licking my clit in a circular motion. I reached down and started playing in her hair as she continued to please me. She licked me up and down and in circles...in circles and then up and down for about two minutes. That’s all the time it took for my pussy to explode right in her face, which she seemed to enjoy because as soon as I did, she licked up the mess that she made.

We exchanged phone numbers before I re-joined my friends. They still don’t know what happened and I’ll never tell them. Alexis and I fooled around three more times before she moved out of state. And if I ever get the chance to see her again, I might just do to her what she did to me...whether my boyfriend is okay with it or not.


- Cherry Kisses
Burton, MI

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Lace Diaries - Entry Four - by JeDonna Mathis

KING 810: Sex, Gunn, & Rock 'N Roll; An Interview with David Gunn