Penetration is the name of the game when it comes to sex positions. With the Scissors position, you can penetrate deeper than most other ones as well as have the chance to fondle her.
Entry Four: “My New Playmate is My Roommate” Watching him walk around the house in his towel was turning me on. I didn’t want to look at him like that but damn...I couldn’t help the fact that he had my pussy throbbing. I slipped deep into a trance and he caught me looking at him like a lioness to her prey. He smiled and headed upstairs. I wanted to just get up and follow him but that would’ve been a tad too much. See, Camren was my roommate. He had just moved in a few months prior. I had fell on hard times and he came along just in time. He was such a responsible, respectful, handsome man. He hadn’t missed a payment yet and also helped with extra. I had never seen him bring anyone back home from his long nights of partying either. He never gave me a vibe that he was into men either. I couldn’t understand what it was about him that was calling my attention so tough. Once I noticed the time, I realized...
GOT QUESTIONS ABOUT BDSM, FETISHES & OR KINKS? MIZ MAYHEM’S GOT THE ANSWERS! *Dear Miz Mayhem, I’ve been to a number of parties and I can’t seem to be able to meet somebody who is interested in playing with me. I don’t understand this as I thought these parties were all about playing, aren’t they? - Marco, Livonia, MI Dear Marco, I’m not exactly sure what your approach may be as far as meeting people. In my experiences, I have found that the best way to meet people and have opportunities to play with them starts with getting to know them. Get out at other kink related gatherings and meet people who share the same interests that you do. Don’t push or force yourself onto others. As trust is a huge factor in these type of dynamics, whether serious or casual, it is ultimately up to you to earn that trust. From there, you may have more luck in finding play partners and play scenes at future events. Best of luck to you! ~Miz Mayhem __________________________...
W ell Friction readers, we’ve come to our twelfth issue, and twelfth discussion on all things sexual. IF there is anything to be gleaned from the past twelve issues, or the thousands of years of human interaction, it is that human sexuality has never been simple. It likely never will be. But it is the human condition to examine ourselves, so even though we may never have all the answers, we’ll continue to try and answer as many as we can. Documentation of humans participating in some variation of a homosexual relationship can be found as far back as the Ancient Egyptians, meaning that sexuality has never been the simple hetero only scenario that most religions and cultures would have you believe. Nor is it as simple as being gay, straight or even bisexual. Yes, sexuality is as varied as humanity itself. And now, we have more scientific literature to back up the claim. According to recent research from Ritch Savin-Williams, a psychology professor of human development at Cornell U...
Comments
Post a Comment