Fact or FRICTION - November 2017

Apple of Her Eye

About three years ago, I was preparing to leave my college campus to go home for Thanksgiving break. I missed my friends and family back home so of course I was excited to get back to our old shenanigans for a little while at least.

My psychology instructor, let’s call her Professor Jones for privacy purposes, always had a soft spot for me. Once I figured this out, I took full advantage of it, hoping that her feelings for me would somehow impact my grades in a positive way. She’d never say it, because it was unprofessional, but I could tell by the look in her eye whenever she caught my gaze, that she looked at me as more than just one of her brightest students.

My thoughts were confirmed on the day that I was set to head back home. At the beginning of class, Professor Jones announced that after a short, multiple choice test, she was going to dismiss the class in honor of the holiday break. She passed out the blank tests and once she stopped at my desk, she placed her hand on my shoulder and said, “I need to see you after class if you have a minute.” I didn’t immediately become suspicious. She often pulled her students to the side after class to either praise them for how well they were doing, or to encourage them to try and do better.

Once I finished my test, I turned it over and waited around for everyone to turn theirs in and leave. Once the classroom was empty, I gathered my things and approached her desk, test in hand.
“How do you think you did?” She asked with smile. I was confident that I did well, after all, I paid attention in class, I studied for exams, and I was never afraid to ask her questions.

“I think I did pretty good. I’m excited to see what I get.” Once I said that, she stood up and walked over to the door. She peeked out into the hallway to make sure no one was lurking and then she shut the door. At first I thought, “I must’ve screwed up on something. This is the first time she’s going to lay into me and she wants to do it privately.” It wasn’t until I heard the click of the door being locked that a chill ran through my body. “I think you know where this is going and I’m hoping you can keep a secret.” She whispered, in a very seductive tone. By that time, my palms were sweating and my dick was ready to break through my zipper.

“I-I can.” I replied, stuttering. She approached me and immediately wrapped her arms around my neck. I refrained from touching her until I was completely sure that this was something she wanted to do. She didn’t hesitate, instead, she just went for it. She kissed me passionately on the lips and then started running her hands up and down my chest and stomach. She touched me like she needed me and continued to kiss me like she craved me. There was no going back, we were already in too deep.
She led me to her desk, where she sat down and pulled me in between her soft, bronze thighs. She wrapped her legs around me and continued to kiss me hungrily, our tongues interwining. I couldn’t control myself any longer, I grabbed a hold of her long, dark hair and pulled her head back. She moaned, letting me know that she liked the rough stuff. With my free hand, I reached underneath her skirt and pulled her panties to the side. She reached down and unbuckled my belt, then unzipped my jeans. My boxers couldn’t contain my excitement, and when she noticed, she bit her lip then smiled. She grabbed a hold of my dick and helped me push it inside of her. Once I felt her wetness, I felt like I could cum inside of her right at that moment. Surprisingly, I was able to hold it together for a little while longer than that. She wrapped her arms around me and took me deeper. I started off slow and gradually increased my pace until I was pounding her pussy with no mercy. She bit down on my shoulder to muffle her moans and groans, as she tightened up around my shaft. I had been going hard for about four minutes and I felt my body tremble as that familiar sensation came over me. I guess she could tell because she whispered, “Fill me up.” I looked into her eyes and continued to pump until I felt the explosion. I could feel her pussy contracting as she moaned loudly, which was a clear indication that she had cum with me.

I went home that afternoon with a smile on my face along with a secret that I vowed to keep to myself. Well...until now. Professor Jones, if you’re out there, let’s get together sometime.

- Apple Of Her Eye
Sterling Heights, MI

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Lace Diaries - Entry Four - by JeDonna Mathis

KING 810: Sex, Gunn, & Rock 'N Roll; An Interview with David Gunn