Pleasure Talk with Amber - October 2017 - by Amber Jones



     “Well hello, beautiful” I heard a voice say.  As I looked with a childish grin, the voice and the compliment caused me to blush in a way that I had not in such a long time. “Hello”, I said with my voice trembling in complete nervousness. “You seem so tensed”, the voice said. “Loosen up, I won’t bite. I’m just here to teach you a thing or two about yourself that I don’t think you know.” Confused, I looked up and finally locked eyes with the eyes that seemed to be staring into my soul. “How is it that you can teach me anything about myself?” I asked curious, and slightly offended. With a slight smirk the response was simple. “I can show you better than I can tell you”. At that point I felt my right hand gently caress my inner thigh in an upward circular motion, a chill ran up my spine and I felt my nipples harden. I seductively bit down on my bottom lip as a way to silence the moans trying to escape from my mouth, and at that moment I realized I felt sexier than I had ever felt with any other human body before. The excitement! It seemed wrong to be making myself feel so satisfied and sexy, but it felt like no other feeling I had felt before. As my hands maneuvered up a little further, effortlessly I shocked myself at how comfortable I had become with what I was doing. Gently running my fingers over my pearl, I knew then without a doubt, I had learned lesson number one. That was that, my pearl was the ”X” that marked the spot! Lesson number two was learning it was okay to touch myself intimately and discover the ways that satisfy my body like nobody else could.

Masturbation, I say it’s a wonderful thing, others agree. And then you have some that are completely opposed to the act. Masturbation is not just for men or just for women, but an act of self-love that can be shared by both genders. In fact I would encourage masturbation to everyone! That’s right, I’m suggesting everyone masturbates the way that Oprah gave her entire audience cars in 2004. You need to masturbate! You need to masturbate! And you need to masturbate. Lol. No, but seriously, not only is masturbating healthy for you personally, needless to say, it is an added bonus to your sex life and relationship when you are able to clearly communicate with your partner what gets you to your peak. Believe me, the confidence in knowing you know how to make your partner cum is orgasmic in itself.

So often women are over sexualized and that causes us to forget that women masturbating is not just about turning someone else on, or sticking her fingers, dildos, or other objects into her vagina as much as it is about connecting with her body and learning what makes it tick, and believe it or not it also has health benefits! Taking that quality time and spending it with you, your pearl, and your fingers, helps you identify where you like to be touched, and how. What’s too rough, not rough enough and what’s just right! Research also has shown that masturbating can help release sexual tension, reduce stress, helps you sleep better, and can help strengthen muscle tone in your pelvic, and anal areas! And guess what, masturbation is good and healthy for men too! Research shows that masturbation acts like a de-stressor and antidepressant, it stimulates the release of pleasure endorphins from the brain, which then flood the body and boost your mood! Masturbation for men also helps cure colds, build stamina, reduces the risk of erectile dysfunction, increases lifespan, makes you look younger, improves heart health and prevents prostate cancer! So now you tell me, does masturbation seem so bad after all?

I experienced my first orgasm before I was even sexually active and that was by me exploring my body.  I had no clue what I was doing or what the hell was happening but I knew that it had to be a good thing, it felt amazing. Over time as I got older, having the experience with masturbating made me more comfortable with my body, and expressing to my partner what I wanted and how I wanted it when we were sexually involved. The worst thing I think you can do as a woman is give yourself sexually to someone who you aren’t comfortable in sharing with them exactly how you like to be pleased. Touching yourself for sexual pleasure is a great way to open certain doors which will help you determine what it is you like, and do not like, and it is also a way to open the door to feeling more comfortable with yourself and using what we call “bedroom accessories”. Bedroom accessories are our fancy name for things like vibrators, dildos, pocket pussies, pleasure dolls, etc. From my experience while doing Platinum Pleasure Parties, I found that those who were comfortable with masturbation were more likely to purchase and incorporate toys into the bedroom. The reason for that is simple. They took the time to learn their bodies, knew what they liked and how it caused their bodies to react, they wanted to learn more techniques while incorporating toys!

When using bedroom accessories to please yourself I have few of my favorites I would like to suggest that are guaranteed to get the job done, and are great to gradually move into other sexual endeavors, like anal for instance. For Women I would suggest the bullet, which is good for self vaginal and anal pleasure and can be used while giving your partner head. The Anchor, which is great for G-Spot and Clitoral stimulation, can also be used for anal pleasure. The Love Magic wand, which is amazing for Clitoral stimulation. Last but not least The Jack Rabbit, its ability to fill your walls, stimulate your G-Spot while vibrating your clitoris vigorously, will drive you crazy! Now for men! I would also suggest The Anchor, an anal orgasm is the most intense, combining the anal stimulation along with jacking off is sure to make your toes curl. Any style of pocket pussy, whether it is an anal, mouth, or vagina replica; gives you a similar feel of the real thing which allows you to practice your stroke, to not only master it, but determine what satisfies you the best as well. Overall, masturbation is something that is beneficial all the way around and everyone needs to do it.

For even more great tips, and conversation make sure you tune is to Pleasure Talk with Amber live Monday thru Friday at 9pm on our Facebook Page. To share your story, or for sex and relationship advice write to pleasureexpert@pleasuretalkwithamber.com. For booking contact pleasureexpert@pleasuretalkwithamber.com. For all of your bedroom accessories visit and shop platinumpleasures.net. And don’t forget to check out  our past shows plus more at pleasuretalkwithamber.com and follow us on Facebook at Platinum Pleasures Adult Novelty LLC and Pleasure Talk with Amber & Instagram @platinumpleasures and @pleasure_talk_with_amber.

Amber Jones
Pleasure Expert/Certified Love Coach

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Lace Diaries - Entry Four - by JeDonna Mathis

KING 810: Sex, Gunn, & Rock 'N Roll; An Interview with David Gunn