Fact or FRICTION? - June 2017

Unicorn Friday

 
 
      My guy and I met up after work one Friday, at our favorite bar to celebrate me getting a promotion at work.  I admit I might have had a martini or two more than usual when we had agreed to take our two-person party to the local gentlemen’s club around the corner.  I also admit that this wasn’t the first Friday we ended up at such clubs, but this was the first time we had agreed to try and find a pretty girl to come back to our apartment with us.

        We found an open U-shaped booth along the side wall and ordered another round of drinks when I noticed a hot woman slowly making her way between the tables on the other side of the catwalk.  She had blond hair that fell in long waves to the middle of her back.  She had on a lovely little black tank dress on, that showed off her athletic frame, her lovely rack and her perfect round ass.

     She carried a small clutch handbag in her hands and a shall over her arm.  She didn’t appear to be part of the staff, but she walked in her heals as though she was born wearing them. She walked right up to our booth and smiled, and held out her hand.  She had soft gentle hands, the most gorgeous emerald eyes, and a stunning smile. I almost couldn’t hear what she was saying over the music and my temporary deafness at her beauty.  She told us her name, Jesse, and I invited her to join us.

     She was an insurance writer and was getting over a recent break up and decided to treat herself to a night out.  We bought another round of drinks and exchanged more small talk.  Before I knew it the three of us were squeezed together, myself sandwiched in the middle, at the back of the booth.  She felt warm, and soft next to me.  And she smelled like vanilla.  I was completely turned on by her.

     She followed us back to our apartment.  It was a little awkward at first, as I don’t think anyone really knew who was supposed to make the first move exactly.  My guy opened a bottle of wine, but it only took a few sips before I was tasting the wine on Jesse’s lips.  So soft and luscious.

     Things escalated quickly from there.  Jesse had pulled my guys pants down to around his ankles and then took my hands and pulled me down to join her, side by side on our knees, before his now fully engorged cock.  We smiled at each other and then lingered for a moment in a kiss, our tongues gently investigating each other before we each ran our tongues down the side of his cock.  I then encouraged her to take his cock into her mouth alone, and she did, masterfully.  I was so turned on by the little sounds of pleasure my guy was making as Jesse suckled and milked his twitching member. He pulled back and slid his cock past my lips, my tongue and to the back of my throat.  He hissed in pleasure and then withdrew once more, his cock bobbing and twitching.  He said that we were “too fucking hot,” and that he didn’t want to cum too quickly.  He gently pulled us up to standing and then face each other and we immediately took to kissing and caressing as he watched.

     Her breasts were amazing, although surgically enhanced.  My hand slid down the front of her dress, still hanging off her hips to her crotch.  There was a slight pause, on both our accounts, but I didn’t really know what to do, but go with it.  She was still fucking hot, and tasted amazing.  I slowly pulled Jesse’s black dress down to around her ankles so that we could see her throbbing member tucked up into her pretty, pink lace thong.

     I remember the slight “Oh!” of surprise from my guy behind me, but I only paused a moment to meet his gaze and get his nod before sliding Jesse’s thong to the floor alongside her dress, and then took her large cock (seriously have no clue where she was hiding it) into my mouth.

    She was as smooth and free from hair as I was, as I slid one hand to fondle her small testicles. I was absolutely turned on. From there it was a blur of limbs, and lips, tongues and liquor.

     By the time the sun was rising the next morning, I had been fucked by both, my guy had fucked the both of us, and Jesse had fucked both me and my guy.  Never had we shared in a more erotic experience.  Jesse was the true unicorn we had both secretly desired.

     She left sometime in the middle of the night, not waking us, but she did leave her card with “Friday?” scrawled on the back.

- TGIFrancesca
        Royal Oak

__________________________________________________________________


Teach Me a Lesson  


      I sat behind Nichole in our English 102 community college class. She was smart and sexy. Her auburn hair sometimes brushed across my desk, it smelled like apples.

   We would flirt a little back and forth every week until I finally asked her to hang out after class. She insisted I come to her place so she could play me a record she thought I’d like. I was elated. I’d never felt like this about another woman before. I followed her to her apartment and she played me that record.  

  We smoked a bowl together and the tension melted into touching. Her skin was incredibly soft, covered in delicate freckles. She kissed me and before I knew it we were naked.

     Our limbs intertwined, fingers roamed, tounges traced each other’s skin.  I couldn’t wait to taste her. I told her I had never been with a woman and she guided my face between her legs. I kissed her belly, her hips, her thighs. She was thick and soft, every inch was a masterpiece. My eager tongue made contact with her velvety labia. It was magic.
 
    She pressed her body into me as I gripped her ass, tongue wandering. She arched her back, shook with delight as I sucked her clit. My fingers making their way deep inside of her as she rocked into me. Like waves, we crashed together until she burst into a contented moan.

     She locked eyes with me, smirked and kissed my drenched mouth. She quickly returned the favor and we spent all night laughing, smoking, and kissing each other’s bodies. Nichole will always be the highlight of my college experience.

- Study Buddy
            Detroit

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Lace Diaries - Entry Four - by JeDonna Mathis

KING 810: Sex, Gunn, & Rock 'N Roll; An Interview with David Gunn