Fact or FRICTION? - Reader Submissions

Friends Family Fetish Fired

In business it’s said that friends and family can often be a liability.  I made both mistakes and they each ended with fetish folly that ended things on bad terms for both personal and business reasons. After opening my store I hired my younger brother “Nick” and long time friend “Tom.”

Nick is a nice young man recently married and had become a trusted manager at the unnamed store. After investigating some missing money, I caught him on tape stealing $250. He never totally admitted to it, just looked down at the ground when confronted. I asked him what he needed money for, and he replied with a vague explanation about being in debt due to the recent wedding and other expenses. I decided to fire him, which was a really hard thing to do to your brother. In the subsequent weeks I discovered that immediately after the money turned up missing Nick and his new bride purchased a brand new sex swing that cost precisely $250.

Tom had been my friend since high school. Tom was one of those guys that used to be in a band. Now approaching forty, he still tries to live like a rock star. I had to take his keys away after discovering that his newest fetish was to golden shower girls in the backroom. He informed me that he really liked to make girls drink his piss, particularly the gargling sound the process makes. I let that slide, but pussy problems crept back when he started a work romance with our new twenty-year-old sales person.  He ended up quitting when he was told not to hump her leg while working.

Lessons learned…. And I’m still shaking my head.

- Bad Boss

__________________________________________________________________


Thank God It’s Friday!

My best work friend had been casually f*cking this super hot guy for a few months and always told me about their wild public sex adventures at work the next day. It was inspiring. So when they asked me to go out on the town with them last Friday night I jumped at the chance. He was tall with big arms and a great smile, she was petite like me but with killer legs and gorgeous perky breasts. We met at a local club and smoked a little weed together before going in. They were all over each other as soon as we made it through the door. It was incredible, His hand was up her skirt, clearly with no panties on, and he would wink at me every time she moaned a little. After a few drinks, my friend started getting very handsy with me, gently brushing up against my breast while leaning in to whisper how much fun she was having, grabbing my thigh under the table. Soon I ended up sitting between them in the VIP area after some serious friction on the dance floor.

We nestled into the dark corner booth and immediately his fingers found my already throbbing cl*t. She straddled my thigh, grinding her dripping wet p*ssy against my skin, frantically grabbing my now completely exposed left breast. Her firm ass flexed under my palm as I pulled her closer, his cock desperately pressing against the inside of his jeans. I reached down his waistband and milked him slowly while he slid his fingers into my dripping c*nt. A blur of mouths and tongues and tits and legs became a massive orgasmic ball in a matter of minutes. I shuddered and squirted all over his hand while she pressed her soft labia hard into me one last time. I felt his c*ck tighten and explode in my hand and saw a satisfied smile creep in across his face. We got our things and left the club only to continue our romp back at my apartment. At work on Monday, we couldn’t stop giggling and secretly flirting. I really can’t wait til Friday again.

- Weekend Warrior
_____________________________________________________________________

So what do you think readers? Which story is true and which is false? Are they both made up? Comment below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Lace Diaries - Entry Four - by JeDonna Mathis

KING 810: Sex, Gunn, & Rock 'N Roll; An Interview with David Gunn