The Black Lace Diaries - Entry Two - by JeDonna Mathis


Entry Two:
“A Flight Worth Taking”

     It was something so amazing about my new friend. I had been alone for about three years now. No relations at all of any kind. Just work, work, and more work and staying in on my days off, to prepare for more work.

       But one day, my homegirl and I went on a mini vacation to Vegas for the weekend. We ended up going out to a club and have drinks. That’s the night I met him, Tracey Armstrong that is. He approached me standing 6’2, with a chocolate skin tone. He smelled so good, I think he was rocking Izzymiaki colonge. His body was covered in an all black, freshly pressed Armani suit. He had a smile that could light up the room. “Hello beautfiul”, his deep raspy voice whispered in my ear. “Hello”, I replied back.

     The hairs on the back of my neck stood up, and my panties to get a little moist. It caught me by surprise because since I’d been single, no man had been able to have that effect on me.

     “I have two questions”, he said, interrupting my private thoughts. “What’s that?” I smiled, seductively!

     “One is would you and your friend like a drink”? “Sure we would”, I answered. He ordered us two Sex On The Beaches. “Number two would you like to dance with me after you finish your drink?”, he rubbed my shoulder. I nodded in agreement as I sipped my drink.

     “Girl, he is fine as hell”, Shay whispered in my ear. I stood up, took his hand and he led me to the dance floor. We danced for three songs straight. When the DJ played the last song, I knew I was in trouble. He played R. Kelly’s song Slow Dance which immediately put me in the mood. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. I laid my head on his shoulder as I inhaled a big whiff of his colonge. I closed my eyes and became lost in a daze. I didnt know if it was the club, the liquor, or just him but my pussy was throbbing. It had been way too long and he had me feeling some type of way just by dancing up against me and caressing me. Once the dance was over, we headed back to the bar. “Hell, one more drink and these panties may come off right here”, I whispered in Shay’s ear. “I dont blame you girl, you need to let somebody play with the kitty”, she giggled. I rolled my eyes at her. I thought to myself, ‘it’s Vegas and what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas so they say.’ Hell masturbating can only get a chick so far. I decided to order us a few double shot rounds of Remy and Patron. “I’ll be right back”, I excused myself from the bar. I headed to the bathroom to freshen up. I fixed my hair and make up and sprayed myself with the perfume from my purse. I looked myself in the mirror and repeatedly told my reflection to stop being nervous. “YOLO” I said, winking at myself before one last observation of my reflection. “Damn girl, you looking bad”, I spoke out to the mirror.

     I joined them back at the bar and smiled at them both. Shay had ordered us all another round of drinks. We sat there and got tipsy as hell. I was so horny especially after sitting there drinking with him. His body was calling me and my goodies very loudly. I sat there soaking my panties when I should’ve been soaking that thick curly mustache. “Would you like to join me tonight?”, I leaned over and asked him. “Yes I would love to”, he responded licking his lucious lips.

     We made it to our suite about thirty minutes later. I waited for him in the lobby, Shay ass was so drunk. He met us by the elevator. She went on and stumbled up to the room. “Is she ok?”, he asked. “I hope so cause we need to get out here tomorrow.”, I replied. I led him into my part of the suite. “You mind if I take a quick shower?”, I asked. “Yes only if I can join you.” he smirked. He came walking into the bathroom looking all sexy. His chocolate skin was giving me a sweet tooth. “You like what you see?”, he asked as he stepped out of his basketball shorts. I seductively bit my bottom lip and replied, “Yes I do!” I watched him take his shirt off and admired the view. I mean, he stood 6’2, about 200 pounds all muscle, six pack on fleek, rocking 360° waves. He must have just gotten a haircut, because baby’s goatee was lined up sharp.

     That was the best shower I’d had in a long time. Not only was it steaming in there, but my body was so hot and ready. We slowly walked into the room with our towels on as he embraced me from behind. He walked over and laid me on my back then opened my towel. I had the music playing softly in the background. He began to kiss me on the neck so softly as he whispered in my ear about how much he wanted me. He worked his way down to my breasts devouring each nipple one at a time. I began thinking to myself, “I hope I can handle all this.” He was hung like a horse but that didn’t stop me. That liquor was giving me a lot of courage. “You not wasting no time”, I slipped in between moans. He didn’t say a word. I closed my eyes and exhaled as he worked his tongue down my inner thigh, causing me to have butterflies throughout my body. He then began playing tag with my clit using his tongue. I gripped the back of his head, letting out a loud moan. I hoped Shay was sleep cause if not, I knew she would hear us. He grabbed one leg, lifted it in the air and took the other and rested it on his shoulder. I leaned my head back closed my eyes and grinded on his face slowly. While he tasted my juices, I rubbed my titties with one hand and the back of his head with the other. My legs began to shake and not soon after I came, exhaling so hard. “Turn around”, he instructed as he stood up, face wet as ever. “Turn over and play with that pussy while I give you these back shots”, he instructed. His sexual demands were turning me on even more. I turned over on all fours, poked my butt out and dipped my back. I knew he would love my deep arch.

     He gripped my hips and inserted himself inside of me slowly. As his dick filled my walls, I took a deep breath and accepted him all in. He started off grinding slowly deep inside of me. This caused me to begin climaxing back to back. He smacked me on the ass with one hand while pulling my hair with the other. “Yes, Yes right there!”, I moaned. Between slow and fast strokes, I came and squirted so many times. I was so glad I chose him to break my streak, just too damn bad I couldn’t take him home in my suitcase. “Damn girl this pussy so wet”, he moaned as he smacked me on the ass. The deeper he went, the louder I moaned as I threw it back. I caught myself running a few times. I started biting the pillow but he ended up snatching it away from me. “Naw I wanna hear you”, he said before smacking my ass again. “I’m cumming, baby”, I moaned. “Me too”, he replied. He began moving faster and before I knew it, my back had caved in, eyes rolled back, and my body went on auto pilot. My insides came so hard juices flowed heavy. He came with me, I felt him fill my walls and then collapse next to me. “Girl long as you keep it good like that you got me forever”, he leaned and kissed me. I laid back thinkin damn my flight leaves Sunday night. Round two zaddy”, I climbed on top. I’m not dare letting that dick breath the rest of the weekend....

To Be Continued...

Can't get enough of this author? Find her book, 'When the Tables Turn' on Amazon.com today!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Lace Diaries - Entry Four - by JeDonna Mathis

KING 810: Sex, Gunn, & Rock 'N Roll; An Interview with David Gunn