Music To F*ck To: The Back to Sleep Mixtape - by Ericca M.

The Back 2 Sleep Mixtape

This month’s edition of Music to Fuck to focuses on awakening your lover to the best sex ever. The artists that made it to this playlist, both men and women, are excellent at convincing their lover to wake up and take their love, no matter how late at night it or early in the morning it may be.

The songs on this playlist convey the artist’s desire to make passionate, explosive love to their lover, even if they have to wake them up out of their sleep to do so. No apologies necessary, the intense, wet orgasms will suffice.

So next time your girl or guy is asleep and you’re in the mood to get down and dirty, plug in the AUX cord and put this playlist on shuffle. It’s guaranteed to give you and your lover the energy you need to fuck each other back to sleep.

The Playlist


Our Top Pick

“Wake Up” by R&B crooner Avant was featured on his 2010 project “The Letter.” The track was produced by The Pentagon, (formerly the Underdogs) and is one of the sexiest, most melodic tracks on the album.

“Wake Up” lands at the top of our “Back to Sleep” Mixtape because it is epitomizes the idea of waking your lover up and putting them back to sleep with intense, pleasurable sex. The harmonies are welcoming and the instrumental itself is enough to make you want to take your clothes off and get right down to it, even if you have to get up for work soon.

The lyrics to the song push the boundaries and take pillow talk to the next level. Don’t believe us? Check them out for yourself.



LYRICS
Avant - Wake Up

[Verse 1:]
Woke up in the middle of the night
With my girl beside me feeling naughty
Just watching her lay there
Such a sexual atmosphere
Sheets down real low, hands on the pillow
Got me thinking to myself
Here we go
I know I should go back to sleep

[Hook:]
But I can’t help it, you’re half naked girl
I’m not a thief in the night but I can be if you let me
Touchin’, rubbin’ under covers, girl...
So many things that I wanna do that involves you
But first I need you to

[Chorus:]
Wake up
I know that you feel that
Wake up
I can tell by the way you’re arching your back
You like it like that (just come and get this)
Wake up.it’s early in the morning
Wake up, but that don’t mean I don’t want a piece of you
Wake up, wake up girl

[Verse 2:]
Ran a game with the fellows at 12
meetings all day got me tired as hell
But that don’t matter cause I wanna get at you
I’m laying right behind you thinking bout spoonin’
Can we do this?
Time to take this to another level
I know you gotta get up in a minute, but


[Chorus:]
I can’t help it, you’re half naked girl
I’m not a thief in the night but I can be
if you let me,
Touchin’, rubbin’, under covers girl
So many things that I wanna do that involves you
But first I need you to

Wake up
I know that you feel that
Wake up
I can tell by the way you’re arching your back
You like it like that (just come and get this)
Wake up it’s early in the morning (wake up)
But that don’t mean I don’t want a piece of you
Wake up, wake up, girl
Wake up, I got to be on you, I mean really, really on you
My baby trust me, I’ll put you back to sleep
Wake up

[Bridge:]
You don’t have to move, girl
I’ll make you wanna get into it
Once I do it
You’ll be wide awake

[Chorus 1x]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Lace Diaries - Entry Four - by JeDonna Mathis

KING 810: Sex, Gunn, & Rock 'N Roll; An Interview with David Gunn