Fact or FRICTION - February 2018

Houston Girl

I can recall an event in particular that completely changed my views on sexuality. I took a trip out to Houston, Texas to visit my favorite cousins, who had moved out there together about five years prior. Before I got down there, all they could talk about was the nightlife and how great it was to spend their weekends out on the town. I was excited to experience just a little bit of what they already had.

I was a newly single lesbian ready to mingle and my cousins already let me know that there was a wide selection of beautiful femmes ready for the taking. The first night, we went out to one of the clubs that was located about two miles from their townhome. We pre-gamed beforehand so we were all lit and ready to make memories with each other as well as a few lucky strangers.

Not even twenty minutes after we arrived and ordered our drinks, I met a beautiful woman. She was a gorgeous mix of African-American and Brazilian, needless to say, she made a few heads turn that night. She never paid any of the on-lookers any attention though. We struck up a conversation in the women’s restroom and after that, we never left each other’s side. My cousins looked on as we continued our conversation throughout the rest of the night. They knew everything about my previous relation and the way that it ended, so they were thrilled that I was sharing a positive connection with someone new. The club was getting ready to close and I knew that soon, I would have to make a decision. She was giving me all of the hints in the world that she didn’t want the night to end. Her intense eye contact, the way she touched my body, and the fact that she kept saying, “the night is still so young.” Eventually, my cousins made the decision for me and let me know that they were about to leave. I wasn’t ready to leave this girl’s side so I stepped out on a limb and asked her to come back to their place with me. Without hesitation, she agreed.

When we arrived, my cousins invited me and my newfound friend into the kitchen for a nightcap. We took a few shots of Hennessy to end our night and by the time we finished, they were both stumbling and giggling uncontrollably. Both of their boyfriends had arrived and were anxiously waiting on them to call it a night. Not long after the last round of shots, they retired to their bedrooms, leaving me alone with this beautiful angel. We had yet another nice conversation and another round of shots before heading off to the guest room.

Once we got inside, we started to exchange passionate kisses. Her skin was so soft and her fragrance was angelic. Something about her was making me knees weak and I was ready to do whatever she wanted me to do to her body. As we made our way to the bed, we pulled each other’s clothes off and tossed them to the floor. I reached down unbuckled her belt and unzipped her jeans. She helped me get them down to the floor and when I reached for her panties, she grabbed ahold of my hand and stopped me.

“Are you sure this is what you want?” She asked. Her question made me curious, but I didn’t give it too much thought. We had come too far to go back now so I nodded and said, “Yes.” We started to kiss again and this time when I reached for her panties, she didn’t stop. I pulled them down and she stepped out of them. I stood back to admire her body and I was greeted by a big surprise. Something wasn’t right about her pussy and I’d seen quite a few in my life by then. She looked at me and smiled, then said, “Does it matter?” My heart was racing and I didn’t know what to do. As I continued to stare, she untucked her semi-erect penis. I was in shock but I wasn’t quite ready to run away. She was so attractive and I wasn’t opposed to strap-on dildos at all. But this was a real dick...a whole dick. I don’t know if it was the combination of weed, Hennessy and the heavy attraction I had to her, or if I had temporarily lost my mind. But, I decided that night, that I would throw caution to the wind.

I approached her again and we began kissing, touching, and licking one another all over. After a while, she took control and threw me down on the bed. I was a tad bit scared but for some reason, I trusted her with my body. She moved down to pussy and began to kiss and suck it ever so gently, making my water run like a river. She licked me to the point of climax, then stopped. I looked up at her, confused. She had other plans for me and I was completely open to them. She stood up and reached for her jeans. She removed a condom from her back pocket, opened it up and placed it on her now fully erect dick. I was so anxious that I couldn’t keep my legs from shaking. She quickly came back over to me and climbed on top of me. She pushed herself deep inside of me and then she started to pump slow. She felt so good and she looked so beautiful. She kept eye contact with me as she gradually increased her pace. Before I knew it, she was thrusting into me hard and deep like a savage. I was moaning uncontrollably which only motivated her to go even harder. After a few more minutes of pounding, sweating, and moaning from the both of us, she finally exploded and then collapsed on top of me. We spent the rest of our night cuddling and talking about the whole ordeal. I agreed to keep her secret just as long as she kept mine.

It’s been three years since I met “her.” After our encounter, we kept in touch and eventually, I made Houston my new home. Now, we’re currently living together and have a baby boy on the way. Life and love can’t get any better than this.


- Unicorn Lover
Houston, TX

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Lace Diaries - Entry Four - by JeDonna Mathis

KING 810: Sex, Gunn, & Rock 'N Roll; An Interview with David Gunn