Fact or FRICTION - October 2017

Under the Moonlight 

I was totally caught by surprise, this guy who was a bit older than me that I was totally into asked me to accompany him on an up north adventure to northern Michigan. I said I would go without hesitation! I wasn’t sure how the weekend would go or what he was capable of, but I did know how much he turned me on! Once we were almost there we stopped at a nearby liquor store and picked up a bottle. Shortly after, we arrived at a scenic beach on lake Huron.

It was a beautiful night! The temperature was perfect and the sky was clear. The stars are always such an incredible spectacle up north, away from the city! We started smoking a little weed and taking shots of liquor. It didn’t take very long for all of it to hit me. So there we were, on the beaches of northern Michigan completely alone under the stars and I was so turned on. We were walking along the shore and I couldn’t help but share some of my sexual secrets and fantasies with him. I told him about how I’m bisexual and turned on by both guys and girls, but girls are the only ones who can really make my pussy squirt. He asked if that was a challenge with a smile on his face. I said “good luck” with a wink. He then laid me down on the blanket that we had brought from the car and started kissing my neck and rubbing my pussy from outside of my jeans. I was already dripping wet inside, my clit was throbbing. He pulled my pants all the way down and spread my legs wide open. He got down in between them with his hands on my thighs, spreading my legs apart and spit on my cunt. He began playing directly with my clit and rubbing it in the perfect motion. I couldn’t contain the pleasure, I was moaning and squirming as he played with me and talked dirty to me,  telling me how much he knew I fucking loved it.

That’s when it happened! He conjured the biggest orgasm by just using his finger, within minutes I squirted all over him and the beach. I was still so fucking turned on and wanted so much more. I pulled out his cock and began sucking it like a fiend! He then got on top of me and fucked me long and deep. I was so turned on by him and his cock, it all felt incredible. He then put my ass up in the air and fucked me doggy style until he finished and shot a load all over the beach! I still had the desire for more, he tossed me over onto my back and began rubbing my clit some more. God damn, he really knew what he was doing. I couldn’t contain myself, I began cumming and gushing once again! It was all so fucking sexy.

I’m not sure if it was the environment of being out in public, the fact we were outside on the beach under the stars, or what… but I don’t think I’ve ever squirted that much, especially not with a guy. But it was such a hot experience. For the rest of the weekend we couldn’t keep our hands off of each other, it was a weekend filled with hot kinky sex. I will always remember my sexy adventure weekend to the great up north!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Lace Diaries - Entry Four - by JeDonna Mathis

KING 810: Sex, Gunn, & Rock 'N Roll; An Interview with David Gunn