Fact or FRICTION - July 2017

Red, White, & Blew


It was a hot July evening in rural Michigan. The crickets were chirping, frogs croaking in the distance, the smell of fresh air and campfire danced around us. I met Thomas earlier that week at a mutual friend’s cabin. He was home on leave from the Army. We quickly hit it off and became inseparable. That particular night we found the perfect secluded area to watch fireworks at the lake. He laid down an old quilt in the thick grass for us to get cozy. The sun had set and the air started to cool off.Thomas pulled me closer. I got lost in the smell of his skin. The sound of fireworks jolted me back from my daydream.

Thomas passed me a perfectly rolled joint and everything melted away after that first puff. The fireworks started to pick up and I climbed on Thomas’ lap. We kissed wildly, deep, passionate, and playful. He tasted like sweet tea and weed. I wanted more. I took off his shirt and he put his strong hands up mine, fondling my breasts as I kissed his neck, making my way across his collar bone and back up to his jawline. The stubble on his chin tickled my cheeks giving me goosebumps down my legs. I pressed my body hard into him. I could feel him getting harder between our jeans. Reaching my hand down his pants I felt his thick head slick with precum. I slid my thumb down his shaft all the way to his balls, gripping them gently. “I need to suck your cock.” I whispered into his ear. He moaned and smiled at me as I made my way down.

I unbuttoned and pulled off his pants smiling back up at him. Fireworks bursting all around us. He leaned back on his elbows as I slid his rigid rod slowly into my eager mouth. His veins rolling across my dripping tongue he flexed hard. I made my way to the base and kept my hand firmly in place, following my mouth with every stroke. I pulled him closer to me, grabbing his hips and resumed sucking. I started going faster as the fireworks finale started picking up. “Don’t stop. Fuck. Please don’t stop.” he begged. I had no intentions of stopping. My pace steady, mouth dripping, saliva coating his now tense balls. He was close.

His cock stiffened, tightening my lips, I was barely able to fit him as he edged closer to his peak. I moaned with his head deep into my throat as I watched his face contort with pleasure. It became effortless. My pussy was drenching my panties watching this powerful man squirm under my delicate control. The finale was close. My grip tightened slightly and my suction increased, wet tongue dancing around his head. In a moment I felt a hot burst fill my already soaked mouth. His finale perfectly timed with the fireworks. I licked my lips and smiled as he caught his breath. He grabbed my face tenderly, leaned in, and kissed my sticky mouth. Thomas eagerly returned the favor, burying his face deep in my cunt for the next hour. It’s the most patriotic thing I’ve ever done.

- Patriotic Patty, 
Burton, MI

_________________________________________________________________________


It Was Destiny

I’d had a crush on this girl named Destiny ever since middle school. She was tall with thick thighs, slim waist, honey brown skin, and long curly brown and black hair. Back then, I had no desire to make a move on her because I was still figuring things out, still dating guys and I kind of had it in my head that I would wait until I knew for sure before coming out to my family and friends.

Destiny had always been a good friend of mine. As teenagers, we went to movies together with mutual friends, we went shopping together, spent the night at each other’s houses and she was also the first person I came out to. And being the good friend that she was, she vowed to keep my secret until I was ready to tell everyone else.

I ended up going away to college in Muskegon but we talked every other day. Destiny was away at Wayne State and she was always so eager to tell me about her experiences. Secretly, I was still crushing hard on her but she was straight so I knew that one day I’d have to get over her.

I remained on campus for summer classes but decided to go home briefly for the 4th of July. Destiny picked me up from the bus station the day before the holiday. I was so happy to see her and I couldn’t control the butterflies. We talked and laughed the whole ride to my mother’s house and she insisted that she spend the night with me like we used to.

That night, my Mom went to work, leaving Destiny and I completely alone. My plan was just to chill, shoot the shit, and maybe watch some movies. But she had other things in mind. As we sat there under my favorite Detroit Lions blanket, I felt her grab a hold of my right hand. She began to gently stroke it and I looked at her and smiled. That’s when she began to slowly guide my hand up and down her thigh. I gave her a confused look and all she did was smile at me, then nod. I wasn’t about to pass up the opportunity to feel all up on her, it was something I had always wanted to do anyway.

I continued to caress her thigh, then her inner thigh. Her breathing became shaky and I could tell she was both nervous and turned on at that point. Once I got the courage to take things even further, I used my middle and index fingers to pull her panties to the side. Destiny was soaked and she immediately widened the gap between her thighs to grant me access. I took those same two fingers and slid them inside of her. She was drenched at that point, which made me even more excited. I found her G-spot and began to massage it with a firm pressure.

She moaned a little louder with each and every stroke. She pushed her hips toward me and then said, “I want you to taste me.” Without hesitation, I tossed the blanket onto the floor and laid her down. Then, I mounted her, she pulled me close to her, and that’s when she began to kiss me passionately. I was still in shock but I was also lost in uncontrollable lust.  I pulled my mouth away from hers and moved down to her southern region. I wrapped my lips around her clit and began to suck, pull, lick and tease it. Her reactions were so sexy. She moaned, she scratched my back, she ran her fingers through my hair, all while I continued to stroke her pearl with my tongue. After about three minutes, I felt her body shaking and her pussy tightening. I slid two fingers back inside of her as I licked her clit at an even faster pace. She cried out to me, “I’m cumming!” She opened the flood gates and spilled her juices all over my lips and tongue. When she finally came down from her orgasm induced delirium, we sat up, she rested her head on my shoulder and drifted off to sleep.

Destiny and I are still pretty close. We never talk about what happened that night, but every now and then, whenever we’re in the same room together, I catch her smiling or grinning in my direction. I guess some things are just too damn good to forget.

- Best Friend Forever, Flint, MI

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Lace Diaries - Entry Four - by JeDonna Mathis

KING 810: Sex, Gunn, & Rock 'N Roll; An Interview with David Gunn